Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 11-09-2008, 08:36 PM

No not at the same time. Whenever I close one to open another one a window pops up saying something like "would you like us to make ... your default browser?" and then I have to say no every stinking time. But like I said earlier, mozilla is way slower for some reason.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-10-2008, 06:41 AM

Mozilla? You sure you downloaded Firefox and not the other program? O.o

As for the default browser thing, there should be an option on that box that says 'do not ask again'. However, if you delete your cookies often, then it'll keep coming back.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2008, 11:23 AM

It's called Mozilla Firefox 2 the most recent I think. But I have to delete cookies often cause I'm constantly right clicking and saving items for thedollpalace. When I get too many cookies it starts saving them as bmp which does not support animations which is what I save constantly. And anyways I'm bending over backwards here when I shouldn't have to, why would thedollpalace want to stay in the dark ages of IE7 lol. And it's not like anyone can say that this site doesn't need updating.

(#14 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 11-10-2008, 04:29 PM

Well, if you don't like how things are going on here then you can leave, support hasn't been on in months from what I can tell and it may be even longer still til things are changed up around here. One thing I don't know if you've tried is running antivirus, antispyware, etc.; that can DEFINITELY sc.rew up your comp. Also, check connected-to-internet programs that run constantly as they can sometimes mess things up.

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#15 (permalink))
Old
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 11-10-2008, 05:51 PM

Ugh! I just tried to make a doll with Mozilla and even it won't let me flip items! Premi's beware! DON'T upgrade your browsers until thedollpalace has been updated!

I had to un-install IE8 in order to install IE7 again. I'm not going to un-install the slow Mozilla Firefox though, I found out that it DOES work with MSN, even though the MSN people told me I needed IE8. But guess what? It was NOT my computer messing up. So I'm glad for that. I checked to make sure my premium features worked with IE7 still and they do. It was the site, not me.

There will come a time when more sites update to work only with IE8 and the newer Mozilla, so eventually this site will HAVE to be updated too. And for all the MSN users: you may want to keep/add the slow Mozilla Firefox 2. It DOES work with MSN, even though MSN people say that IE8 is what you need.

Last edited by LancasterPrincess : 11-11-2008 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Mozilla is slow and doesn't like this site, but it's not totally useless...
(#16 (permalink))
Old
irisheyes

Angry Problem with glitter - 08-03-2009, 08:15 AM

Can anyone help, I have IE8 and in the last week the premium package won't work especially the glitter, and when I click save there is no doll on the screen
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2009, 08:23 AM

Were you able to use the glitter option on IE7? IE8 isn't exactly the best browser in the world, so you may want to switch back onto IE7. As for the 'missing doll' glitch, that's been happening for several months now.

Halestorm
(#18 (permalink))
Old
irisheyes

Default 08-03-2009, 08:40 AM

I've just uninstalled IE8 and I still can't get the glitter to work, I'm just getting red X's
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-03-2009, 08:45 AM

There's a thread that you need to post in then, as this one isn't quite the one you want.

Doll maker Problem

I'm sorry that I can't help you more than this, but this sort of error has been going on for a long time now. We've contacted support already.

Halestorm
Closed Thread