Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
blue_tornado

Unhappy I can't add things to my profile =[.... - 04-03-2008, 01:52 PM

When i try n edit it.. it just has loads of like wierd coding.. and doesnt show the pictures or writing.. and i tried to add a picture at the end.. and it never apeared!! ( Someone please help ..
x
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
purple_foxx_

Default 04-03-2008, 05:43 PM

Same thing with me!
I realli need help.
Everytime i go to edit the "In My Own Words" section, it doesn't work.
I've tried but only small little "&,%,(,)" && other stuff just pops up.
Please help.
:[
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
xH00D_

Default 04-03-2008, 07:16 PM

yeah, seriously.
its starting to REALLY annoy me.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
purple_foxx_

Default 04-03-2008, 07:20 PM

Me too.
I'm really really angry.
:/
(#5 (permalink))
Old
xH00D_

Default 04-03-2008, 07:45 PM

i think that they saved it permanetly so no one could like, hack you then change it and put nasty stuff&&cuss words.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
chelsea_rockz

Default 04-04-2008, 12:21 AM

Well it's making me angry because I was in the middle of editing my profile then "POOF!" lots of symbols that confused my little brain.
>:/
(#7 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-04-2008, 06:43 PM

Information for newbies

click the link above and read it and see if anything can help. Also if you are trying to add a picture as a background for your profile its not possible you can only use color codes. using a site like photobucket that has the picture url makes it easier to upload pictures into your profile

ok first go to My ACCOUNT top left
then click Edit Profile- you can then type something about you in the about
me section

scroll down to the bottom there is a place called custom css choose all your colors for your profile and click preview if you are happy with everything click save.

also on the left column there is an EDIT AVARTAR button click it then find a picture to use as an avartar ..

go to Edit profile picture on the left column and do the same thing as you did for the avartar

Also on the left there is Edit signature you can write soemthing or add a picture to it

Now you can add pictures in you profile write ups or siggy space by going to a place like photobucket. heres the link Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

go there and sign up for a free account . When you have your username and password login and you should see three space bars that are blank with the word browse on the left side .
click that and find a picture then click upload.
when you are done that you should see something like this
deee.gif
Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

The one where is says DIRECT LINK copy it by right clicking it
then go to the above and then paste the link you just copied and wala your done then save changes or subit your reply!!!!!!!!!!

Also in your profile sometimes you will notice writting and pictures duplicate put
[.:::.] that anywhere on ur pro and it would stop it from doing that

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 04-05-2008, 10:26 AM

Yeah, you need to use BB code. I have a BB code guide somewhere, which I will post up soon! ^_^ I have to go now though...
(#9 (permalink))
Old
xxGorgeouslyxDangerousxx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 04-05-2008, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delly1 View Post
Information for newbies

click the link above and read it and see if anything can help. Also if you are trying to add a picture as a background for your profile its not possible you can only use color codes. using a site like photobucket that has the picture url makes it easier to upload pictures into your profile

ok first go to My ACCOUNT top left
then click Edit Profile- you can then type something about you in the about
me section

scroll down to the bottom there is a place called custom css choose all your colors for your profile and click preview if you are happy with everything click save.

also on the left column there is an EDIT AVARTAR button click it then find a picture to use as an avartar ..

go to Edit profile picture on the left column and do the same thing as you did for the avartar

Also on the left there is Edit signature you can write soemthing or add a picture to it

Now you can add pictures in you profile write ups or siggy space by going to a place like photobucket. heres the link Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

go there and sign up for a free account . When you have your username and password login and you should see three space bars that are blank with the word browse on the left side .
click that and find a picture then click upload.
when you are done that you should see something like this
deee.gif
Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code

The one where is says DIRECT LINK copy it by right clicking it
then go to the above and then paste the link you just copied and wala your done then save changes or subit your reply!!!!!!!!!!

Also in your profile sometimes you will notice writting and pictures duplicate put [.:::.] that anywhere on ur pro and it would stop it from doing that
I believe they are having troubles with their friend profiles.
Good advice though, for those with problems on their forums profiles
I'm having the same problem with my friends profiles, I believe it's happening with a lot of people.
They had this same thing go around a little while back, but I think it will get fixed.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 04-05-2008, 01:16 PM

yea I just tried my friends profile I am having the same problem .
POLITELY pm support on this issue .

Closed Thread