Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

Site Problems Post any problems you encountered on the site. Please do not provide any of your personal information.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
strengthofheart (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default site problems - 12-30-2007, 07:20 PM

Hi , I have spoken with a few other premium users, and for the past couple days we have been experiencing problems with the doll makers..When we attempt to use glitter or gif format, or save our dolls...We get an empty box with a red X. I even tried jpg format, and when I try to pick an article of clothing...it shows up as an empty box with a red X in the build place. Is the doll palace experiencing tech problems? Thank you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
lross (Offline)
Professional

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 12-30-2007, 08:30 PM

It has been driving me mad, I thought it was my computer? It would be nice to know if it is my computer or the website. Thanks for bringing this up
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
strengthofheart (Offline)
Bonita

Default 12-30-2007, 08:39 PM

You are welcome!! It seems to be the doll palace..there are others experiencing the same problems..dont drive yourself crazy!!!!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-30-2007, 09:44 PM

Yea that also happened to me last night, but I only tried like once or twice so I didn't put much attention to it. But apperently I wasn't the only one with that problem.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Aussiemum777 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.83 Average
Default 12-30-2007, 10:04 PM

Rest assured that you are not the only ones experiencing doll maker problems...It is happening to a lot of members all over the world even here in Oz...Extremely annoying!!!! I was thinking that it could be an overload problem especially being December with everyone on holidays...Who knows

The last 2 nights the site has been working for me from around 7pm EST in Australia and was still working when I went to bed around 12pm-12.30, It just doesnt work for me during the day...Very Strange

Last edited by Miranda_ : 12-31-2007 at 08:23 AM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
kittypurr (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-30-2007, 11:47 PM

It doesn't work for me at all. I've been on in the afternoon and at like 2AM. It's really hard because I've been trying to make dolls for special occasions. I got them done, but entering contests is pretty much impossible.

Corset Lover
(#7 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 12-31-2007, 01:21 AM

lol I posted this exact same topic some where no reply yet I am gona try and Pm support I thought it was just me having this problem

(#8 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-31-2007, 08:17 AM

Apparently there's a problem, you guys need to screenshot (alt+printscreen buttons, then paste that in paint and save it, then upload it to a file server like photobucket) and PM it to support here on the boards along with a POLITE description of what happened and what time.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#9 (permalink))
Old
lross (Offline)
Professional

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 01-01-2008, 01:42 PM

I have noticed that when there are lots of people on the site making dolls, that is when the white boxes with the red x's seem to appear. Is it that there is an overload on the system? It just happened to me a couple of minutes ago and I couldn't save or use the premium options. Just a thought
(#10 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 01-01-2008, 02:09 PM

I just made all my requests 10 minutes ago and its all of a sudden working perfectly fine but I tried it last night and it didn't work

Closed Thread