Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Adalacia (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Post Worst thing you've worn to school? - 10-01-2014, 01:04 PM

Now just for fun, what's the worst thing you've ever worn to school?

One time some friends and I went out into the forest to play manhunt (hardcore hide and go seek) but it rained in the middle of the second match. I was wearing my only jacket at the time, and it was freezing around that time of year. So, it got all sweaty and gross from running and hiding, in addition to smelling like forest and mildew. I was so exhausted afterwards (I had to walk home, about an hour walk) that I forgot to wash my hoodie! I wore it to school that day, thinking it didn't smell that bad, and was so embarrassed I ended up just going home.

I laugh about it now, but it was so embarrassing at the time I actually cried in the car. Thankfully it was right before Christmas break! Lucky me, the whole thing blew over and no one remembered.

I certainly learned my lesson about the values of laundry day, eh? c:

So, what's the most embarrassing thing you've worn to school?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-01-2014, 07:19 PM

Not embarrassing, but certainly the worst thing was my uniform. XD You see, I come from England and most schools there have compulsory uniform. I used to dress it up a bit tho with long black socks and Dr Martens, tho.

On a non uniform day, I once came to school wearing a Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a rude word on the back. XD When I was told to go home and change, I said, "Sure, but I can't promise to come back." So they had to let me stay.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Obscene_Fetish (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 10-02-2014, 01:35 AM

The other day i overslept and wore leggings that had a hole in the crotch.... fortunately they were black and so were my undies.. still made me very self conscious.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Gottasecretcanyoukeepit (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 10-17-2014, 08:40 PM

Granted this was spirit week and the point was to look terrible, but once for "'80s day" I rummaged my closet for the ugliest, highlighter yellow tights and wore that with some shorts. I was trying to accomplish the "aerobics look".
Still looked terrible, even for that.