Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default Friends From Years Passed - 02-04-2011, 04:34 PM

Anyone else vividly remember friends from years ago like it was only just yesterday that you last saw them?

Technology today has a lot of us spoiled, myself included, and it never fails to truly make me sad that classmates from years ago haven't discovered these awesome websites. Things like Facebook and MySpace are obviously a given, but there are also sites like classmates.com which is more, you guessed it, class-mates oriented.

Over the past 5 years I have countlessly searched websites and Googled friends from years ago, but still, about 90% of them are completely MIA from the internet.

So on to my point of this thread. Do you have troubles finding some of your old friends? Have you just found someone that you've been looking for forever? Or have you yourself just been discovered by someone who has been searching for you?

Or.

Who are you trying to look for? (Please, no full names!) Why are you trying to look for them? What special memories keep bringing you back to remembering this person?

...or is it just me? I've been looking for a handful of classmates that I grew up with for several several years in Elementary school. We went to school together for so long that my abrupt and unexpected move out of the city left me with no time at all for goodbyes or exchanging names/numbers for future reference. I think and dream about my classmates often, just as they were all those years ago. Many of them I have regrets for. Like, we weren't friends, and now I wished I had payed them more attention, or in the case of the boys, wish I hadn't been so nervous of cooties, lol.

So who's been on your mind, or who's mind have you been on? Let's revel in the memories from years passed.

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!