Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   School (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/)
-   -   Good Marks (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/22431-good-marks.html)

jellydino 06-18-2010 11:20 PM

Good Marks

I got some great marks this week. I'm not conceited. I am proud because I got an A for my maths test. MATHS. I usually get D's. I also got an A on my history test and A for Japanese. Whats your marks?

ColorPencil 06-19-2010 10:16 AM

Have you ever heard of Skyward? Well it's this thing for checking you grades online and stuff. Well, Skyward don't work anymore because the school year ended and I forgot to check it, so I dunno what my grades are. >.<

Silent_Wolf 06-19-2010 10:17 AM

This belongs under School, and it will be moved.

I got ABBA as my grades. That's the best I've had my whole highschool career.

ColorPencil 06-19-2010 10:21 AM

Good grades! But lol it was kinda funny because it spells "ABBA" like the band !! XD

Edit: Sorry if I hurt your feelings. You took a lot of effort to get those grades.

Silent_Wolf 06-19-2010 10:55 AM

It's fine. I cracked a lot of jokes about it myself. XD

spirit_queen 06-19-2010 11:13 AM

I got mostly a's and b's, I tihnk...
Wolfie is the dancing queen. XD

sentimental7 06-19-2010 11:30 AM

Well, since I am home schooled (yet, publicly) I cannot view my grades anymore until my grade card comes.. =/ If I remember correctly, though, I Had an A in English, Biology, Web Design, Anthropology, and US. History.... I think I received either a B or a C+ in Geometry.

Yeah, math is my worst subject.. *sigh*

I WAS supposed to receive the grade results for my OGTs already, but the stupid school sent the test results out to the wrong students.. >____<" I hope no one opens and reads my results.. everyone is supposed to return to sender! Grr...

But anyway, due to my results, I know that I passed all five of them because my advisor was so proud she sent me a congratulatory kmail. <3

And.. the last thing that I had to take this year were the seasonal Scantrons, which I despise.. I got an advanced level in Reading, and "on-target" for math.. thank God.. o___o

AaronShadows 06-19-2010 11:42 AM

I didn't get many marks because I missed half the tests. XD

sentimental7 06-19-2010 11:48 AM

Why did you miss the tests? On purpose? XD That is no good.. =/

Reminds me though, my friend had a HUGE mishap whilst he was trying to get to the university to take his exam. First, he woke up late, and then he had trouble with the trains. The trains he managed to get on kept acting stupid and he would have to run and switch to another, several times, when he reached the doors of the train, the train would pull out without him.. So he spent the entire time running after trains and completely missed his exam... =/

He promised me that all was well anyway though, because he had good marks otherwise.. I just felt bad..

AaronShadows 06-19-2010 11:52 AM

It was sort of accidentally-on-purpose. As in it was overall an accident, but I sort of helped it along. :lol: