Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default Bullying .. - 11-17-2009, 11:01 PM

GAAH idunno if this is the right place butt Yeaaah i need some help,
KAAAy theres these kids in my class ,And they keep pushing me to my limit,They call me "emo" cuz the way i look,It just gets so annoying i know i shouldnt care what they think But everyday they do it and its just made me mad, I'd just leave school when they would do that but get in trouble for leaving,Idunnnooo what to do cuz when im really mad ,I kindaaa throw stuff and sometimes worse -.-" im mad all the time now andd yeaaah the stupid teachers wont help cuz there just bullsh*t ,no teachers like me at tht school. why dont they get it thro there thick skulls that i have had enough ? like i tell them to leave me alone they just stand there and be like "Oh shes so emo,She cuts herself and listens to depressing music" well fact i dont cut myself..i dont listen to depressing music unless I am depressed. Its like they dont even know me but ive known them for so long. its just... GAAAAH so angeringgg ! :/

idunno if u could help me with this butt if u can plzz do ...im just so frustrated and confused idk what to do andd yeaah..

Yoh
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 11-17-2009, 11:32 PM

First, you need to get a grip on yourself. They like seeing you upset, that is why they do this! When you react the way you do, it gives them the satisfaction of knowing you and it also makes the teachers think you are the trouble maker, even though you aren't. So, instead of throwing things or yelling, take a breath or two, give the a snappy response like "Well, at least I don't have to pick on people to make myself look cool", and walk away. It won't stop immediately, but they will grow bored of it when you stop reacting. It worked wonders for me in middle school when I was bullied and they all pretty much gave up once I simply ignored them(well, and when I hit someone too, but you shouldn't do that) since they weren't getting their fun reactions anymore.

Second, why aren't the teachers helping you? Are you approaching them politely? It is their job as adults to step in and make sure the school environment is safe and comfortable for you too and if they won't do that, go to the principal and tell him/her that you tried to ask the teachers for help, but they ignored you. You should also speak to your parents. Trust me, there is nothing scarier than a parent storming into the school to give a principal a piece of their mind.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-17-2009, 11:41 PM

Weeeelll yeah ur right but its justt so annoying, And things are getting worse from it,I told my parents and well they act like they care but they really dont and i know that for a factt . =| im just stuck in a pickle about this bolognaa there giving me ,The teachers ,Ive asked my teacher to tell them to stop he just said stop .. pretty practical. My principal is pretty strict, and i have gotten into a fight about it, no one seemed to care. life is just to complicated. ive likeee been pushed and bullied alot,I dont bully them back until this point ... were all just silly children >.<

Yoh
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-17-2009, 11:46 PM

I know its annoying and its tough to ignore, but being patient and toughing it out will make them stop. My guess is your in middle school since that's a big bullying age, so they will quickly grow out of it though it never seems like it at the time. Hold your head up high and don't stoop to their level, it will only make what they do worse.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-17-2009, 11:51 PM

I'll try to ignore them,And yeah middle school .. hatin' every moment haha
probably wont go to there level cuz im nott as immature.
GAAAH silver_wolf_kitty what woulddd these forums do without you xD
youu likeeeeee help ppl,your a great person . [=

Yoh
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Super Moderator

Default 11-18-2009, 12:00 AM

Middle school is rough! I hated it the most since all of the kids are so nasty to each other. Its awful being in your position. I used to react the same way a lot until I just decided to stop giving them the satisfaction. I was an offender back in my day for being different as well, though the term was "gothic" back then, even though I wasn't. People can be so dumb and judgemental!

Thank you I only try to help. If you need to talk, let me know, ok? I know there are other people around who have been bullied too who will probably pop in to give advice, so keep an eye out for them.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Default 11-18-2009, 12:20 AM

Very dumb , I'll probably get a question in there when i go to school on thursday and try and sort this out,with my principal.

Yoh
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-18-2009, 07:41 AM

Yeah; middle school/primary school bullying is usually just kids being silly; I had a few girls pick on me in primary school cuz I was such a tomboy, but my male mates soon got rid of them. XD It was only secondary where I had more problems.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 11-18-2009, 02:28 PM

I didn't have male mates, because I had as much trouble with boys as girls, and the guys avoided me except for a few.

They'd call me a les.b1an, say that I dated my best friend who's a girl and one of my male buddies, say that I went into stalls with one or both of them, and contradicted themselves on multiple occassions. The boys at middle school used to take my bookbag and run with it, and I used ot chase them. but when I didn't, they stopped; they'd hold my bookbag until the bell rang, but they never got into it, so I knew it was fine.

And ignoring it eventually worked, over a few years of hard work; I'm more or less ignored now, thought there are still a few who cling to the silly les.b1an rumor simply because I've never had a boyfriend. But that was last year, and they dropepd it quick when I never even bothered to find out who started the rumors. XD

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-18-2009, 02:34 PM

My problems in secondary were that I was clever, wore glasses, had big bo'obs and talked to the boys all the time, meaning that I was labeled a sl@g when I talked to the boys rather than the girls cuz the girls were such horrible little cows.