Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
JadenFTW (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-30-2010, 10:59 PM

I was bullied in 4th grade by a girl who was loved by her teachers and could get away with basically anything. I was lucky back then, because when I simply ignored her she stopped.

Now, in middle school, I don't let those people get to me. Yes, I am bullied some times, but I do generally have a comeback to...come back with. I'm bullied because I don't like cheerleading, being anorexic, or hollister. Nor do I care about putting on 15 layers of makeup after P.E. , I enjoy being on the guys team, and I hang out with guys. The girls at my school are...gah, what did my friend call them? .....Amberzombies? I dunno. I'm bullied because I like anime and manga. Thus forth why I am taking taekwondo. It's never gotten physical, but 1/8 of the guys at our school have been to AD (Administrative Detention) I hear about fights every week. *Holds up cameo belt* I don't want to get into a bad situation and not be able to defend myself in these baaaaad places...and my mom wouldn't let me hang out with guys if I didn't take Taekwondo.

...Because shut up.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-31-2010, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadenFTW View Post
I was bullied in 4th grade by a girl who was loved by her teachers and could get away with basically anything. I was lucky back then, because when I simply ignored her she stopped.

Now, in middle school, I don't let those people get to me. Yes, I am bullied some times, but I do generally have a comeback to...come back with. I'm bullied because I don't like cheerleading, being anorexic, or hollister. Nor do I care about putting on 15 layers of makeup after P.E. , I enjoy being on the guys team, and I hang out with guys. The girls at my school are...gah, what did my friend call them? .....Amberzombies? I dunno. I'm bullied because I like anime and manga. Thus forth why I am taking taekwondo. It's never gotten physical, but 1/8 of the guys at our school have been to AD (Administrative Detention) I hear about fights every week. *Holds up cameo belt* I don't want to get into a bad situation and not be able to defend myself in these baaaaad places...and my mom wouldn't let me hang out with guys if I didn't take Taekwondo.
People bully people for stupid reasons. I think that is awesome that you take taekwondo, like anime and manga, and hang out with guys. Every one at my school are Hollizombies. I agree with you, I don't like cheerleading, being anorexic, or Hollister.

Speaking of putting 15 layers of makeup on your face, that has happened to me before. At my old friend's party, they put a lot of layers of orangeish brown makeup all over my forehead because I had a few pimples and a lot of scars. After we went bowling, I noticed there was a few strange bumps on my wrists and on my forehead. I didn't really mind them at first, but then they started to itch really bad. After a while, I couldn't stand it, so I told my friend. We washed the layers of gloopy makeup on my face and got her mom at one in the morning. I felt embarassed, but it was all the girls' fault who put all that makeup on me.

And my friend who was at that party still regrets what happened to me.

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
JadenFTW (Offline)
Silent

Default 10-31-2010, 09:16 PM

*Shudders* I have crystal light at lunch, which is red. So in P.E, this particularly nasty girl comes up to me and says, "You're wearing lipstick? Congratulations!" because the drink gets on my lips 'n stuff. So I laugh and say, "No, this is just crystal light." And her smile turns into a glare. " Fine then." 0.o. I don't get these people.

...Because shut up.

(#24 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-01-2010, 02:29 PM

Thats gaaaaay. I hate people like that. That girl needs a reality check and a smack in the face. ;]

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#25 (permalink))
Old
JadenFTW (Offline)
Silent

Default 11-01-2010, 05:30 PM

A guy smacked her a few days ago. He's still in AD.

...Because shut up.