Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   School (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/)
-   -   Head Teachers (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/20870-head-teachers.html)

Heva_Banana_Mad 03-01-2009 07:07 AM

Head Teachers

Is your Head Teacher a Male or a Female? If yo still go to school that is XD
Do you like them?
Do you have anything against them?
Are you happy that they are Male/Female?
Would you rather they were a different teacher and your Maths teacher was the head instead or something?

My Head Teacher is Female and she's quite nice but if you do something wrong and you try to explain she keeps going on and on and on and never lets you get a word in edgeways. Plus she has a weird haircut. XD

Elanorea 03-01-2009 07:38 AM

My head teacher is female. She's pretty nice as a person, though I'm not sure I agree with some changes she's made to the school.

booni_monkey 03-01-2009 08:39 AM

I have a male head teacher, and he is my favorite head teacher I've every had. I usually have a female, but having a male is great too.

Miranda_ 03-01-2009 10:11 AM

When I was at the all girls school, the headteacher was male, and really old fashioned. O_o He wanted all the students to act "ladylike."

Silent_Wolf 03-01-2009 12:04 PM

Just to verify, are head teachers like Principals here? I want to make sure before I post and sc.rew up. ^^;

booni_monkey 03-01-2009 02:18 PM

If you go to a public school, then they are principals.
If you go to a private school, than they are head teachers.
They basically mean the same thing.

Silent_Wolf 03-01-2009 02:41 PM

Ohh, okay. ^^; I just wanted to make sure.

We've got three principals at my school - the main and two vice principals. The main deals with the worst of the kids at school, and the two vice principals deal with two grades each; though honestly, I prefer talking to the lady one, the guy one's always running around dealing with snotty kids and foulmouthed freshmen and doesn't have time to listen. O_o

spirit_queen 03-01-2009 03:32 PM

We've got... four? Five? Something like that. XD I know for sure we've got one for each grade level... and maybe a head-head. :lol: Need to ask my mom...

LadyBast0911 03-01-2009 04:25 PM

We have five principals. We have one for each grade (9-12) and then a main principal for the extreme morons. The 9-11 grade principals are very nice and they are always saying hi to me in the hall and the head principal is nice as well, though I don't know about the 12 grade one. xD I know my last year principal, this year's, and next years. xD

Miranda_ 03-02-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by booni_monkey (Post 810490)
If you go to a public school, then they are principals.
If you go to a private school, than they are head teachers.
They basically mean the same thing.

In England, they are always called head teachers, as far as I know. Or headmaster/mistress but that's a bit oldfashioned.