Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

View Poll Results: Is your Head Teacher Male or Female
Male but I'd rather they were Female 1 6.67%
Female but I'd rather they were Male 2 13.33%
Male and I'm fine with it 7 46.67%
Female and I'm fine with it 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-02-2009, 02:09 PM

Well, I guess they mean the same thing. I mean, I'm not in England, but they do the same stuff, am I correct?

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-02-2009, 02:12 PM

Pretty much; bossing the other teachers, telling off bad troublemakers. XD

The headmaster of my old school told me off only a couple of times; both times were for fighting. He couldn't understand why a girl would get into fights, even tho I hadn't started any of the fights, I was just defending myself. Most of the time, the deputy head told people off. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-02-2009, 02:15 PM

See, my principal doesn't do anything at all. We have four vice principals, who take care of everything, and basically his job is to pick up the phone and walk around the school. I don't even know why they have him, but honestly I don't care what he does as long as he does a good job, which he does.

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.

Last edited by booni_monkey : 03-06-2009 at 08:41 AM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-02-2009, 03:19 PM

You know when I said she won't let you get a word in edgeways? Well I have a diagram: My mouth -- > Her mouth. XD
(#15 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-02-2009, 07:46 PM

I've never even SEEN my principal! I know is that it's a guy, though. All I see are the counselors and administraitors. But I seriously don't know who he is.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 03-03-2009, 09:01 PM

Hahaha, I'm not even sure of my principal's name. I think I know it, but I'm not absolutely certain. . um he's kinda scary, but he's retiring and one of the vice principals is taking his place. Or he might be a counselor. I'm not sure, but I prefer the new one than the current one (:
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 03-03-2009, 09:16 PM

I have two sides to my principle. She is very strict. She has the nickname Rotweiler because she tracks you down and literally, scouts the school out at lunch. A lot of people dislike her, she doesn't let you get in your word as far as I know, but I don't get into trouble so I wouldn't know anything else. On the other hand, I respect her for her ability to stay so strict and have a lot of kids dislike her, I don't think I could be that strict knowing that the kids talk behind my back and make fun of my name.

(#18 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 03-04-2009, 07:57 PM

my middle school one reminded me of george w. bush! He talked all southern, he was old and kinda clueless...
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-05-2009, 06:21 PM

Our principal is this tiny old lady who doesn't do anything. She has a british accent which sounds very fake, and her voice is really soft so you can barely hear her. I doubt she's strict, but I wouldn't know as I never get into trouble. -.-
Ou vice principal is also an old lady. Her nickname= McWrinkles, due to the tons of wrinkles on her face, arms and hands. She looks like she never takes her makeup off, because her mascara and eyeliner are always smudged all around her eyes. She isn't very strict either, from what I hear. All she does is walk around the school in her fur coat, hat and gloves. >.<
I wish we had our old principal back, who was a guy. he was very nice and a good principal. :]
(#20 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Default 03-06-2009, 08:45 AM

You know how when you pound fists, like "POUND IT!" and then you bash fists? Well, this how our principal greets all of us, minus the POUND IT! He's pretty awesome.

The freshman vice principal, Mrs. H, is insane.

For you Potter fans, she is the Umbridge of our nation.

Anyways, she used to have braces, and I walked into the restroom and she was BRUSHING HER TEETH. The smell was so bad, I gagged and before she could turn around I bounced into a stall XD

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.