Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Xx_SkullCutie_xX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default School Hauntings #2 - 02-16-2009, 05:50 PM

Well, the old one was from a looong time ago, so I decided to make a new one!

Last year, I was at recess talking to my friends and I went to sit down next to a big tree that they said was haunted. They said that because there once was a girl in 1943, (two years after the school was made) a girl climbed up that tree and fell and died. It is very tall. So I looked up and saw an outline of a 6th grader with glasses and a ponytail.

Scary...

TWILIGHT
is haunting me!! WHAT DO I DO?

Help me stop the zombies!!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-16-2009, 06:06 PM

I'm going to allow this thread; the old thread was far too spamful to be cleaned up, so I deleted it. XD

Anyway, the primary school I went to had a ghost in the library; it wasn't a nasty ghost tho, it was the ghost of a teacher back in the days when it was a church school. Sometimes there'd be cold spots in the library, even if you were sitting next to a heater. O_o

In the secondary school, no ghosts, but once I and a few other girls played around with a ouija board in an empty classroom during lunch break. At first, we were just messing around, then the glass started moving all by itself. We freaked out and smashed the glass, but ever since that day, that classroom had a really weird feeling. The teachers wouldn't believe us, but we could sense something watching us, and it was always really cold in there.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 02-16-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-17-2009, 06:21 AM

When I'm running around doing errands at my school (yay for being an office worker!), I feel as though I'm being followed. o_o Even if I'm the only one out in the halls, I keep looking back over my shoulder because I can see somebody out of the corner of my eye but when I look back completely, no one is there. Scares the crap out of me...

Some of the classrooms are constantly cold. I'm not sure if this is due to windows being drafty or if it's how the building is, but it could be 70+ degrees F outside and we'd be wearing winter coats in some of the classrooms. O_o Creepy.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#4 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-19-2009, 07:14 PM

I'ver never had anything creepy in my school happen...I wish I had ghosts in my school!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
XxHollyxX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 05-02-2009, 01:56 PM

My school is the most freakiest one you could wish for. Once when school had finished and no one was doing PE outside in the grounds we were dismissed so we were happy and stuff and ran out to enjoy the rest of the day at home. Me and my friends thought we should travel on the bus. At the bus station we saw a lady crying and we asked her what happened and she pointed towards our school. And we saw an outline of an indian ghost. We screamed and then we relaxed thinking it was nothing. But now everyday I feel as if that outline is following me. Freaky.

Doll by fallen4u
I believe you can't mess with me.
ohh,, you can? Prove it punk.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
dynamitegrlz (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-21-2009, 01:14 PM

At my cousin's college (super old) her friends and her went to the theatre room on Halloween to mess with an ouija board, they asked if it was bad and the board started shaking and it snapped clean in half. They ran out and when they came out the next morning the board was still broken, the glass was shattered, and there was a hole in the wall o.O

~**Come Visit My New Doll Shop**~

wonderful doll made by eli.