Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Where do you sit in class? - 11-09-2008, 09:28 AM

Just wondered this; plus I was talking about this with a friend the other night. We went to different secondary schools, but the same primary school, so we've known each other a while. She always used to sit in the front row, whereas I sat in the back row. She always said she sat in the front cuz she prefered it. I sat in the back cuz then I could doodle, pass notes and whisper to my friend without being caught. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-09-2008, 11:17 AM

We always were put in alphabetical order when I was little, it sucked because I always got stuck near this guy that used to bully me all the flipping time and no matter what I said to the teacher, she refused to move me. Some of my teachers in middle school let us pick our own seats, but in the end they always alphabetized us because people sat with their friends and did nothing but talk.

Now in high school we're usually allowed to pick our own seats, but my math teacher ignored this rule completely and alphabetized us. Uh, WHAT? -.- We're not kids, lady!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 11-09-2008, 11:27 AM

my teacher put me in the very back. lots of time to talk!

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#4 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 11-09-2008, 01:05 PM

Depends what class. Because my Math, World Studies, and Spanish class, they usually put me in the front.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#5 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 11-09-2008, 01:09 PM

Some I'm in the front, most in the middle, and some in the back!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-09-2008, 06:05 PM

I'll go by class. XD

1st hour is my Geometry hour: She actually picked seats for us and I got stuck at the table right next to the door. Its ok but I sometimes can't see the board. -.- Its ok though because I have an A in that class.

2nd hour is my Spanish class: She at first assigned us to a seat in alphabetical order to learn our names and then she went and assigned us in first name letter order and now by height. 0.o She's a loco in cabeza. (crazy in the head)

3rd hour is Hon. Lang. Arts II- I sit close to the front in my section of seats but all by my friends so I hardly ever pay attention when I can get the chance. I hate the class. -.-

4th hour is Speech I: I sit in the very back and I hate it. I rather be up front.

5th period is Algebra II: I sit up front but towards the window so any time she uses the projector I can't see it. It sucks because she won't let me move. -.-

6th period is Hon. American Government: I sit up front and in the middle of all the rows.

7th period is Physical Science: I sit up front. Yay!!!

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Chicken_pie15 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Default 11-11-2008, 04:23 PM

I usually like to sit in the back. This is mostly because I don't like to talk much in class discussions, and prefer to listen to what other people are saying. Sitting in the back helps with that.

Also, all throughout middle school and high school my teacher would assign seats, either alphabetically or not. They never let us pick our own seats because it never worked out anyway.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
xXx_Nessa_xXx (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Default 11-26-2008, 06:11 PM

Mostly in the middle or the back. But unlike most teens i actually pay attention cuz i want a goal in life.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 11-26-2008, 07:11 PM

Morning, French- front left.
Afternoon, Math- middle of the 2nd last row, near the back.
Afternoon, English- 2nd last row, on the left near the back.
I always pay attention, no matter where i sit. x)
(#10 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 08-29-2009, 11:47 AM

I always and still do to this day in University sit on the far right hand side somewhere in the middle. I do this because One I can still see the board,powerpoints and presentations.Two I am not too awkwardly close to the instructor and three I am never accused of distracting the class because the back always seems to get picked on because they are the furthest away from the instructor.