Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   School (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/)
-   -   Where do you sit in class? (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/19973-where-do-you-sit-class.html)

Miranda_ 11-09-2008 10:28 AM

Where do you sit in class?

Just wondered this; plus I was talking about this with a friend the other night. We went to different secondary schools, but the same primary school, so we've known each other a while. She always used to sit in the front row, whereas I sat in the back row. She always said she sat in the front cuz she prefered it. I sat in the back cuz then I could doodle, pass notes and whisper to my friend without being caught. XD

Silent_Wolf 11-09-2008 12:17 PM

We always were put in alphabetical order when I was little, it sucked because I always got stuck near this guy that used to bully me all the flipping time and no matter what I said to the teacher, she refused to move me. Some of my teachers in middle school let us pick our own seats, but in the end they always alphabetized us because people sat with their friends and did nothing but talk.

Now in high school we're usually allowed to pick our own seats, but my math teacher ignored this rule completely and alphabetized us. Uh, WHAT? -.- We're not kids, lady!

LILreBeL08 11-09-2008 12:27 PM

my teacher put me in the very back. lots of time to talk!

yourlucky13_x 11-09-2008 02:05 PM

Depends what class. Because my Math, World Studies, and Spanish class, they usually put me in the front.

jordanashley 11-09-2008 02:09 PM

Some I'm in the front, most in the middle, and some in the back!

LadyBast0911 11-09-2008 07:05 PM

I'll go by class. XD

1st hour is my Geometry hour: She actually picked seats for us and I got stuck at the table right next to the door. Its ok but I sometimes can't see the board. -.- Its ok though because I have an A in that class.

2nd hour is my Spanish class: She at first assigned us to a seat in alphabetical order to learn our names and then she went and assigned us in first name letter order and now by height. 0.o She's a loco in cabeza. (crazy in the head)

3rd hour is Hon. Lang. Arts II- I sit close to the front in my section of seats but all by my friends so I hardly ever pay attention when I can get the chance. I hate the class. -.-

4th hour is Speech I: I sit in the very back and I hate it. I rather be up front.

5th period is Algebra II: I sit up front but towards the window so any time she uses the projector I can't see it. It sucks because she won't let me move. -.-

6th period is Hon. American Government: I sit up front and in the middle of all the rows.

7th period is Physical Science: I sit up front. Yay!!!

TechnoMayhem 11-10-2008 01:46 PM

1st, in the 3rd group, my back facing everyone which is sort of akward to me.o_e;;(Geometery) Which is sadly, making me faced AWAY from the effing board.-___- I already have straight Fantastics!

2nd, 1st row, 2nd chair from 1st.(from top to bottom)English/Writing

3rd, right by the door and next to a file cabinet(which my elbow keeps hitting)TLC-Reading(Tender-Loving-Care, my butt)

4th, far left rows, the 2nd row from the 1st in the second chair(4 to table)Biology(my favorite class, lots of explosions!!)

antimaie 11-11-2008 12:52 PM

All of mine have seating charts T.T
Lets see....
Period 1(PE): In the front, PE is by last name.
Period 2(Japanese): In the back ^^
Period 3(Clothing): In the middle
Period 4(Alegbra 1): In the front T.T
Period 5(English):Second row to the front on the left side (dont ask, the room is weird o.O )
Period 6(Biology): In the second row of lab tables ^^ (we got to pick our own seats)

Chicken_pie15 11-11-2008 05:23 PM

I usually like to sit in the back. This is mostly because I don't like to talk much in class discussions, and prefer to listen to what other people are saying. Sitting in the back helps with that.

Also, all throughout middle school and high school my teacher would assign seats, either alphabetically or not. They never let us pick our own seats because it never worked out anyway.

xXx_Nessa_xXx 11-26-2008 07:11 PM

Mostly in the middle or the back. But unlike most teens i actually pay attention cuz i want a goal in life.