Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-25-2010, 06:45 AM

Lol, that's a reasonable reaction at that age. XD I was only about ten years old when I had my incident. I also got annoyed at teachers who'd try to get me to do "girl things". If my parents couldn't get me to do girl things at that age, what made those teachers think that they could? XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-25-2010, 04:52 PM

I don't get to choose usually; it's all alphabetical. XD

In my youinger years, I was largely antisocial, but not particularly violent unless provoked, and even then, never in front of a teacher; I wanted a spotless record even back then.

my middle school years, ages 11 to 13, however, was an entirely different story. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-25-2010, 10:09 PM

I didn't particularly hate girl things, I just hated being told what and what not to do. I also think I irritated my teachers with my never ending questions...I remember asking my grade 3 teacher if after people died they came back as trees xD

We never seem to get put in alphabetical order, possibly that or I'm just late most of the time.

(#34 (permalink))
Old
Almendra (Offline)
Bonita

Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-10-2010, 05:33 PM

I usually sit in the back of the class or front of the class, or where ever my buddies that I trust are. I love being around my buddies!
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Almendra (Offline)
Bonita

Default 04-12-2010, 01:23 PM

Well anyway to be more precise, it depends on a lot of things. Such as signed seats. I hate sighned seats, some of my teahcers suck at picking out those. There was a time I was forced to sit next to some kid who would scream if the questions he asked me, that were irrevelent and unimportant didn't get answered. He would constantly annoy me and dramatize things, and he would also flirt with me constantly, it was disgusting. He would draw some really inappropriate pictures of things that aren't allowed to be described on here. He would also draw pictures of himself raping me, and then said that some day he was going to rape me like how he was raping me in the pictures he has drawn. It was disgusting. Someone else in one of my classes which I am assigned to go sit never wants to talk to me, and name calls me. In my other class the kid around me talks and is funny without even trying to be. He's fun to speak to, and is nice to me, and has very interesting things to say. In my other class the person next to me gets to assist me when I for a little while lose concentration from the music, and shows me which line of music I am supposed to be at, and assists me in knowing the notes that's supposed to be played.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 04-14-2010, 07:06 PM

I've been sitting up the front lately, easier too see. And none of my close friends are in a lot of my classes and I'm better aquainted with those who sit closer to the front.

(#37 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 04-16-2010, 12:16 AM

Well, I recently got switched to this "Be Right Back" program, because my grades slipped big time.

So It's just a big room next to a church filled with computers against the walls. So, when I sign in, I just sit where ever is isolated and not near some kid that looks like he's going to stare at me.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 06-28-2010, 03:34 PM

Okay....
So I know school is out and all... but I felt like posting in this thread anyway...

1) LA: the VERY back. In the corner. She didnt like me talking and couldnt get me to stop so she just moved me to where she couldnt hear me XD

2) Art: Very back. Worst move she made XD me and Breanna just talked the whole time....

3) Math: I hated me teacher. He knew I talked alot so he put me in the second row next to the annoying kids or the kids but on mute.

4) (I have an AB&C day schedule, so...)
-Strings Back, since Imma bass.
-Chorus Front because I was one of the best singers according to her and also because I was the shortest of the good singers...
-Gym Very very back. He never cared what you did as long as it wants about him.
5) Science: Very back. But again with the annoying kids and the ones but on mute. Except for my friend Mateo. Me and him were the worst XD

6) S.S. : Our teacher was a wackjob. I was in the back but she moved me to the front because she hated the girls in the front and just wanted to get rid of them. She still never caught me texting....
And that was my favorite seat ever because I was next to me 2 best friends and had very good service!!

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
(#39 (permalink))
Old
ArmyBrat1995 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 07-08-2010, 12:40 PM

All of our classes are in alphabetical order and I usually sit in the middle or the back depending on what class it is. But in band I sit in the back and in chorus I sit in the front.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
PruneBlossom (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 07-10-2010, 09:07 AM

I sit at the first seat (because I am short), right by the door.