Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Mean Girls - 10-16-2008, 04:39 PM

sorry if there is already a thread like this...... i searched and found nothing.

Mean Girls. What do you think when you here these words? You might think of a certain person, or the movie Mean Girls. I got a story of some mean girls. Some of this actually happened today.

Ok, C is my bffl. at lunch there is a table two tables away from where we sit. those are where a few 'mean girls' are. there is S, the girl that died her hair like 5 times. T, her best friend, and the rest are 'followers'.and there is this other girl, L. C is friends with L. but i HATE L. but she knows that. a lot of people do. so anyways, there is this other girl that started sitting at our table, R. she thinks L is a b*tch too. so like today, L came up to our table, and told C something. when she left, R asked what L said. so C said said , "L is mad at you bc you said that she is a lesb*an, but she likes a guy" and R was like, "I didn't say she was a lesb*an! i said her friends were!!!" and then we continued talking about it. then a few minutes later, T came up to R and said,"you shouldn't care a sh*t about what L says. she didn't do any thing to you." OMG i am soooooo mad. i seriously HATE all of them, i could call those people some really bad things, but i'm not going to. i'm surronded by people that call those them things. i agree 100% about what they say about them. but i wont say it. but they are all sl*ts, I HATE THEM. wouldnt the world be a better place if everyone could just get along?
AND.... C said she is tired of us saying that we hate L. AND.... R said that she is at home at night.... she is sitting in her room all alone, trying to keep the tears in, when thinking about the pain L has caused her for the past for years. i was about to cry, isnt that sad?
sorry bout the language folks
(i'm using initials to keep names private)
So, do you have any stories or thoughts on mean girls that you would like to share?

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 10-16-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!