Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Mean Girls - 10-16-2008, 03:39 PM

sorry if there is already a thread like this...... i searched and found nothing.

Mean Girls. What do you think when you here these words? You might think of a certain person, or the movie Mean Girls. I got a story of some mean girls. Some of this actually happened today.

Ok, C is my bffl. at lunch there is a table two tables away from where we sit. those are where a few 'mean girls' are. there is S, the girl that died her hair like 5 times. T, her best friend, and the rest are 'followers'.and there is this other girl, L. C is friends with L. but i HATE L. but she knows that. a lot of people do. so anyways, there is this other girl that started sitting at our table, R. she thinks L is a b*tch too. so like today, L came up to our table, and told C something. when she left, R asked what L said. so C said said , "L is mad at you bc you said that she is a lesb*an, but she likes a guy" and R was like, "I didn't say she was a lesb*an! i said her friends were!!!" and then we continued talking about it. then a few minutes later, T came up to R and said,"you shouldn't care a sh*t about what L says. she didn't do any thing to you." OMG i am soooooo mad. i seriously HATE all of them, i could call those people some really bad things, but i'm not going to. i'm surronded by people that call those them things. i agree 100% about what they say about them. but i wont say it. but they are all sl*ts, I HATE THEM. wouldnt the world be a better place if everyone could just get along?
AND.... C said she is tired of us saying that we hate L. AND.... R said that she is at home at night.... she is sitting in her room all alone, trying to keep the tears in, when thinking about the pain L has caused her for the past for years. i was about to cry, isnt that sad?
sorry bout the language folks
(i'm using initials to keep names private)
So, do you have any stories or thoughts on mean girls that you would like to share?

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 10-16-2008 at 09:01 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 10-16-2008, 10:20 PM

I have quite a few, but I'm just going to share this one that has bugged me most.

So, There is this group of girls that I hang out with. We're a very large group, so not all of us talk. There are some nice, and some mean. Last year, A girl (I'll Use Initials) L, thought she was awesome. She made a fanclub called "The L Fanclub" My bestfriend, M, joined because L had cool stuff and she wanted fashion tips. So I joined too because I wanted fashion tips. When we went out for recess (Note, this is 5th grade) she made us do all this stupid stuff, and we didn't want her to hate us so we did it. Some of our other friends got to be on TV, and when they came back to school, L started making fun of what they were wearing. M and I didn't join in, but our 2 friends said mean stuff to us because of L. I felt super horrible, so M and I both quit. I still regret it a ton.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-17-2008, 07:40 AM

There are two girls in particular that stick out in my mind.

Heather: Total cow, tried to slam my head open on my locker when I was in eighth grade. Who got in trouble? Me, because I swore at her AFTER she hit me.

Shelby: Another cow, complete gossip. If she thinks you have any pride in something, she'll do her hardest to bring it down. Very hard to tell when she's lying and when she's not, so she's lost a lot of friends as a result. Also is a hypocritical snotrag; badmouths people, then threatens to beat people up when they dare to badmouth her.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#4 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 10-17-2008, 12:21 PM

Hers a girl:L.(initials)she acts like shes all that.But all the teachers hate her.Whos her number one target.Me.She thinks she can beat up.(Ask anyone in my school they say I can beat her up)She talks all this bull but when someone beats her up,she can't fight back.

“Morning, sunshine."
Vlad blinked at her. "Morning, sulfuric acid."
"Pardon me?"
"Well, isn't it just kinda wrong to call a vampire 'sunshine'?”
(#5 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Post 10-17-2008, 05:00 PM

Well, there was this girl at my old school that tried to act hard and thought she was all that (lets call her "S") and thought she could beat anyone up, and tried to act sooo ghetto, which didn't work for someone like her. She was a backstabber when it came to her friends. Her and her 2 best friends always dressed them same. My friend was best friends with her at one time during last school year but that all ended when "S" threatened to, um, stab her, with a pencil of all things..."S" and her friends aways give people dirty looks, and said things about them that was not true that dealt with boys (if you know what a mean) Anyways, one day a little 3 grader said "Hi" to her and she goes "ew" which is messed up!

But one day she got a little pay back from the boys, lets just say there something on the side of her head that can pop off...Anyways, a bunch of boys at my school kept slapping her in the back of the head and this thing kept flying of, when I first saw, it I thought gum flew out of her mouth or something. So I ask my friend, "what was that?" she goes "...Her ear!.." It was sooo funny!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 10-25-2008, 03:13 PM

i hate those type of people that glare at you for no reason, or look at you like they smell something bad. or look STRAIGHT at you when they are laughing, ans whispering something to someone else.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#7 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 10-25-2008, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowersFall View Post
But one day she got a little pay back from the boys, lets just say there something on the side of her head that can pop off...Anyways, a bunch of boys at my school kept slapping her in the back of the head and this thing kept flying of, when I first saw, it I thought gum flew out of her mouth or something. So I ask my friend, "what was that?" she goes "...Her ear!.." It was sooo funny!
Can you explain how that's funny? It's really sad actually, and every one that laughed at her is being just ad mean, if not meaner by laughing at her. She probably only is mean because she's insecure about herself.

Anyways, I'm in High School, so there is tons of "mean girls" here.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#8 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 10-25-2008, 10:35 PM

I'm almost done high school, thank god, and I'd have to say, I've had my run in with "mean girls".

Shay: Complete ditz who freaks out at the littlest things. She's not even Christian, but one time our teacher said "nobody know the answer", and this other guy shouted out "Nobody except... Jesus!" and she completely flipped. She was like, "JAKE! Shut up. That's so not funny!" Hm. Then explain why everyone else was laughing. xD And she always backtalks the teachers. She, for some reason, likes me though. She seems to hate everyone else.

Molly: Shay's friend. She's incredibly rough in sports, and she says the stupidest things. She tried to steal my BFF's boyfriend once. She flirts with every guy. She assumes that she's #1 at everything.

There are tons of others, but I'd have to say, I can be mean to people too sometimes. Actually, a lot. I'm like a ticking time bomb. I'm nice one minute, then BAM! I snap and slap someone. xD
(#9 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Smile 10-26-2008, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antimaie View Post
Can you explain how that's funny? It's really sad actually, and every one that laughed at her is being just ad mean, if not meaner by laughing at her. She probably only is mean because she's insecure about herself.

Anyways, I'm in High School, so there is tons of "mean girls" here.
The girl didn't even care, and shes not insecure about herself, believe me! she would always take that thing and put it in front of the boys and girls restrooms just to scare them...and other weired stuff she makes that thing out to be a joke anyways, and I'm aloud to laugh at her...we're family! but of course I didn't knew that till the end of the year..funny story about that, Lol, but its all good
(#10 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 10-29-2008, 10:12 PM

Ugh, There's three chicks that get on my nerves;
Sara; Snobby, Thinks she's better than you. She thinks she's ghetto, which is funny because she's COMPLETLEY WHITE.
Jennette; Total b*tch. I almost punched her yesterday. She started a rumor that I was making out with this one guy in the 11th grade that I don't even know, which made my boyfriend mad. Until he asked the guy, and he said it was a total lie.
Now, this one's a guy. Mario; STUPID STUPID boy. He get's on my nerves, I swear I will push him down every single set of stairs in the school. I never, EVER went out with him, but he tells everyone that I SLEPT with him

Gah, I'm going to stop rambling.