Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Virgogirl11 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-11-2009, 10:31 PM

Ugh!I hate mean girls...
Leslie-Total b*tch!She's captain of the cheerleading squad and thinks she's all that in bag of potato chips and that she's hot!She completely HATES me!Like in 4th grade when she was in my class she called me trailer trash...
Dylan-A stupid guy...And ugly...He always calls me monkey because my ears stick out a little(I say I'm related to Will Smith xD)and then I recently got my hair cut short..Guess what he called me...A ****!!Then 2 weeks ago we were at lunch and I was talking to my friend Jessica and all of a sudden he flicks ketsup sp? at me it got in my hair,on my friend's shirt and on the side of my face...I wanted to knock him out!

Peace,Love and Sing!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
OiHereItComes (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to OiHereItComes
Default 08-27-2009, 03:26 PM

Well, I don't really have many mean girl stories because when they call me a cow or say I'm stupid or something, I simply ignore it.
But last year in my German class, me and two of my friends became friends with this funny stoner guy. He was so funny and you just couldn't NOT like him. He told us a story about this girl he... dated? if you could call it that!
Anyways, they were seeing each other and stuff and I guess she would sneak over in the middle of the night and they would watch TV or just lay in bed and talk. Until one night, they did the "no pants dance" as he called it. Not too long after that she broke it off with him!!
For a while whenever we saw her, she would glare at us as she walked by. My friend called her "The Lil' H**ker" xD

"Come with us now on a journey through time and space,
To the world of imagination..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-12-2009, 06:37 PM

>.<
I am starting to get at my breaking point with the girls at my school. I'm really quiet, and everyone knows it. I'm not silent, but some people treat me like I am, and that I don't have opinions or feelings. :(
So last week we had to get in groups and read each others' papers. They began to, but simply got off track. This one girl, Mady was like, "I need a last name for the girl in my story....her first name is Lauren."
And thats my name, but I didn't really care.
So this other ***** Amber was like, "How about Lauren S.?"
She said my last name, but I will just put my initial. So when they said that, I just ignored them, and tried to get my work done. But they started laughing. Loud. And then Mady "whispered" something to the girl next to her, Maria, a girl that could be erased off the face of the Earth and i would celebrate, thinking that i couldnt hear them.
REALLY loud she said, "Look at her face, its getting red, look how ugly she is!"
That ugly comment completely broke me down of all the self-confidence that i had, which was barely any at all. I struggle everyday just to get through it all bc of them and ppl like them. I HATE MEAN GIRLS.

and this OTHER mean girl that wasnt in the conversation just got a tattoo...shes 13...just thought i'd say that :P

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 12-12-2009 at 06:40 PM.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Default 12-13-2009, 04:00 AM

Hmmm, they don't really annoy me since usually I end up either walking away or coming up with some sort of lopsided comeback which surprisinly works. It helps that my friend does karate one belt away from black belt :3
There were a few nast names they called me but thats their problem XD
(#55 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 12-21-2009, 03:33 PM

Well, one of the mean girls at my school is moving to Wyoming...I'm happy about that. We had a dance on Friday which was her last day here and all her friends, which is pretty much the entire school, was crying and all depressed. Haha, I was celebrating

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#56 (permalink))
Old
xXLOCKEDHEARTXx (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-22-2009, 04:37 PM

I dont have much of a relationship w/ popular mean girls @ school cuz I'm sorta popular for my big hair XD.I have ALOT of friends,basically the whole 7th grade.Well,at least I dont have fights or arguments w/ them,but I hate it when they make fun of my hair(which is a trend,so...0.- i a lil confused)or how fat I am.I'mnot very fat believe it or not.I think I'm a lil overweight,but not FAT FAT,just fat.It gets on my nerves when they make fun of me though.It's my choice of style so they should shut up and leave me alone.Some ppl say im a pushover,and I guess I am,so most ppl other than my true friends take advantage of me.I hate them as well.I hate mean girls & boys so much!>,.,< I wanna suck all their blood outta their body!
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Default 01-04-2010, 12:26 PM

Okay.Here's a shortened story of the main mean girl,

P.S. D is a girl.

T(Inital) is ALWAYS being cruel.She came up to me at lunch and yelled..."D WANTS TO GO OUT WITH YOU!!!!!!!" so all of Jr. High heard.Not only that but she call me fat, when I'm more then 20 lbs. LESS than her! I hate her.Not only that but she black mailed me once.I told our D.A.R.E. teacher.She was in SOOOO much trouble.She's probolbly jealous because I have tons of friends and she loses her friends backtalking about them.

image: from google
edit: by me
(#58 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 01-04-2010, 02:16 PM

Well...when I went into middle school I was so scared that everyone would treat me weirdly because I was brand new and they had all been in the same school for a really long time (it's a K-12 school) but I soon discovered that most everyone was nice. Except for one girl who was my friend until I started hanging out with her friend. Then it got ugly. It started with jacket stealing, then went onto talking behind our backs, then it went to spreading rumors. (Let's call her W? My friend is D, and I'm me ) See...W I guess got jealous and when I left my jacket with my other stuff in Science she decided it was going to be funny to steal my jacket and make me think it was in the boys bathroom. Well, everyone thought this was just hilarious except for me because this particular jacket was a gift from one of my biggest role models. I told her that it wasn't funny but she said it was. D agreed and told me they hid it in the boys bathroom. I freaked out. Then later during science the science teacher held up my jacket -w- I was soooooo mad. Then...a few weeks after that she stole my jacket again. I finally got it back from her and I went up to her in the hallway and said that it wasn't funny it was just immature and dumb. So later she and D were texting and she said that all I wanted was attention and that I wasn't a real friend. D told her that wasn't true and that she needed to get over herself (because she pretends her family hates her and acts all emo and depressed when in truth she has a really good life) or she would start losing close friends. Well, she showed her older sister this and her sister sent D a text back saying "This is S(initial) W's eldest sister. If you ever send my sister texts like that again you will be dealing with a very angry highschooler." Well naturally D took this as a threat, and she made this whole big deal about it. I told her to go tell the principal but she said, "Nooo that will just make W more mad at me!" So I just rolled my eyes and said "Fine, if you want her to push you around like this go ahead. But I won't be apart of this litte tiff" and I walked away. Since then I refused to hang out with W and I'm trying to spend less time with D. D says I should give her a second chance, but I already have and she blew it by talking about me behind my back. So yeah, I'm just sort of done -.-

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Adore (Offline)
Bonita

Send a message via MSN to Adore
Angry 06-20-2010, 03:29 AM

There is this little group of *ahem* popular people who always sit at their own table at lunch. I have my first period with them in reading. They always laugh and giggle when we read. One time when I was going to the computer by their table they starting giggling at me because I turned around to get the teachers attention and the teacher didnt know I was calling her. My teacher was like 'next time, raise your hand if you need something' Ugh I dont even want to think about that time. It really makes me angry. >=(
(#60 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-21-2010, 09:39 PM

Mean girls? Jajajaja, it's me, jaykay. e__o;;
Uhh.
There are lots of popular girls, who can be mean sometimes, but whenever someone looks really sad, they are nice to that person. =3
Most people aren't mean unless you're mean first, in the end. ^___^''
...Maybe it's cuz I live in a high-end neighborhood lawl...with lots of bully lessons >__>;
And the fact that anything you say to the cousnelor,
they take care of