Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 01-25-2009, 11:49 PM

The loud girls at my school are the Serbians; only the majority of the girls, mind you. In Grade 11 Bio, I had the "pleasure" of being in the same class of three obnoxious Serbian girls. No joke, they would talk VERY loudly in the middle of class (while the teacher was talking) in Serbian. They acted like nobody could hear them - the teacher even put them on opposite sides of the room and they'd still yell across the classroom to each other. >.< Like I said though, it's not all the Serbian girls or anything. I have a couple Serbian friends, and they're not at all like those other ones.

I'm anti-discrimination in any form. I just dislike obnoxious and loud people; dispite their race, sexual orientation, gender, etc. ^^
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
eastonchick504

Default 01-29-2009, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_sister_smile View Post
^ yeah...about that... its more like a stereotype that they have been placed in....and unfortunately...some actually fall right into it and act just like their image presents. You could say the same thing about asians being way more inclined to getting better grades then their white counterparts....

as I always say..." we're all a little bit racist sometimes" ....meaning...its natural to lump people into categories...but that doesn't mean its necessarily..a good thing to do so.

In other words, it just so happens that a small population of the african community (girls) have picked fights with you and have to have a bad attitude. However....most don't act like that. its simply an image.

believe me....I have to agree that its weird...because at my high school...the loudest girls who you never wanted to bump into were this small group of African americans. Its sad really.

I am african american and I'm nothing like that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-29-2009, 07:33 PM

She wasn't referring to you. Get that through your skull. -__- She's referring to ones that she KNOWS. Okay? Jesus, if you jump to conclusions like that in real life you're gonna get in trouble.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-29-2009, 07:51 PM

Eastonchick, please don't bother posting unless you have something to add to the topic. Not only are you jumping to conclusions and assuming that everyone is talking about you (ego much?), what you are doing is spamming, which is against the rules and repeated rulebreaking could earn you a temp ban.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
little_sister_smile (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-05-2009, 02:18 AM

....well....i'm white and don't live in L.A., talk like an idiot, am blonde, have rich parents, spend large sums of money on purses, and carry tiny dogs in my purse...or for that matter remain totally ignorant and happy.

I do believe if you read my message it states "its natural to lump people into categories...but that doesn't mean its necessarily..a good thing to do so."

my thanks to my lovely friends who came to my rescue on this one...

peace peeps

haha...they'll never escape!
(#46 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 06-08-2009, 10:25 PM

I dealt with a super rotten girl all of last year. One second she'd be all like, "OMG I'm like, your best friend," (She really did say something like that one time, if not the same) and the next she'd be like, "You're so weird! Get away from me!". Well, actually, she was the super weird one with her instant mood swings. She's told me out of no where that she hates my hair (when everyone else said they loved it XD), and told me to move when clearly, I was in the spot first, then tried to move me (I swear on my life she did). There's countless things that she's done to me that put me way down, but I'm not going to name them all for her privacy. ^_^
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-09-2009, 11:59 AM

I know how you feel. Rotten girls are just so annoying. But they're easy to manage with friends by your side. The only problem with me was that the mean girls at my school brainwashed my friends and turned them against me and their other friends. The sad part is they don't even notice that none of their old friends even want to talk to them and when they try to talk to us they end up becoming snotty brats about whatever the conversation was about! I'm planning on telling her this summer before i move but I'm afraid what it'll do to our friendship! She really is a nice girl when she isn't acting like a plastic snotty robot, but i just need to make her see that she is being a brat.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-09-2009, 04:44 PM

Just flat out tell her that she's become a brat whenever those girls are around. There's no reason to sugarcoat it.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-09-2009, 06:18 PM

I sent her the email. She still hasn't responded, but I'm going to stop talking about it. This isn't my personal thread. But mean girls really do suck.

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#50 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-11-2009, 05:34 PM

well, i'm finally free of them for a whole summer! unless my friend has another pool party, and invites a evil *coughs* b^tch *coughs*....
>.<

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..