Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-18-2009, 06:37 PM

omg...well, china and i r friends again, shes coming over tomorrow. but, omg, like a week ago in gym....a sorta mean girl had an embarrassing moment! like we were doing a sit up test, and when she was doing her sit ups, she TOTALLY ******!!! it was like dead silence,then we hear a little pftt. !!!!!!! she deserved it....her face turned beet red, so u could tell it was her. but i didnt laugh out loud or anything. it would suck if we had gym after lunch though.....ew.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-20-2009, 09:26 PM

The popular girls at my school, which I will remain nameless, are really stuck up and mean. There is this one guy who has BO problems, so they wenmt to go give him their deoderant, like come on, that's pretty rude. And they talk behind peoples backs so much! There is one, I'll call her Julie, she was talkinmg to the people beside me today in French class and she was like, oh "god I hate her so much, one time, she was in the bathroom and texted us to bring her toilet paper, we went in there and turned on the blow dryer and ran out." and yet, she still acts like she is friends with the other girl! -.- They are so stuck up.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-21-2009, 07:32 AM

^god that is mean. i'm only in middle school, but i'm sure more drama willun-fold as i approch high school. *sigh*

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#34 (permalink))
Old
little_sister_smile (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Cool mean girls...yuck! - 01-21-2009, 08:41 PM

pretty much...I had the worst experiences in dealing with "mean girls" during my middle school years. Mind you that was almost 18 years ago....but anyways... we had our fair share of horrible young ladies. There was this major group of girls who basically were fronted by this lead chick. She had high school friends and used to threaten others that they would beat people up after school if they ****ed her off. She used her persuasive attitude to get what she wanted from people and acted like friends when she had alterior motives. ....the worst kind of girl.

She had this really horrible short friend (i'm not kidding ...she was tiny) who would walk around campus with this incrediably tall chick who acted as her bodyguard. She used this bodyguard to get away with tons of horrible acts to the "lesser" beings.

Seriously. I witnessed her nasty behavior and just stood by and let things happen. Luckily...I did something really nice to the lead girl and all her crew accepted me as her friend. I was left alone and treated with some respect from her. I would be lying to say that I didn't work my kindness toward her so that i'd be on the "in" with them all. Not to be friends but just to be noticed and accepted not to get teased or treated badly.

I knew it was true when her friends were trying to tease me during gym and she ran up to me and told them off for messing with her "home girl erin" ....yeah... it was really a survival act. those years are hard on us all and its all about realizing how stupid it all is. Its a big fake show that's all about fear based reactions....power stems from fear and its used to control others. These mean girls are actually queen bees in a hive they have created. Its really pathetic that they can't just be good people in order to achieve their goals.

anywho....I say "play the game" or survive however you can so that you can graduate and leave that place.... high school was super easy though. I had a crew i hung with and it was awesome because at our school...art people were the ruling majority rather then the jocks. The jocks were hella lame.

haha...they'll never escape!
(#35 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 01-21-2009, 10:26 PM

Well basically I have no life. No, seriously. Well I do. But I prefer hanging out in the band room rather than in the hallways. Sorry, but I prefer not to watch couples making out and feeling each other up. Worse, the teachers don't say anything. Yuck.

But I remember in elementary school there was this girl Erin. We became best friends and I went to her house every day and we were like...attached at the hip. Then something happened and we got in a fight, so we didn't talk. Then, she started spreading rumors about me, like that I picked my nose and that I liked girls (mind you, this was 5th grade. We were stupid..) instead of boys. So then, with this other girl, we'll call her V, I went up to her and her sidekick Vanna and V was telling Erin that she was being rude and needed to stop, so Erin and Vanna were laughing at me and saying, "Wow, she's so desperate for friends that she conned V into being her friend" and they kicked sand into our faces. Then Erin and I became friends again, and we had another fight, and it continued as such until the end of elementary school, when she moved. Thank god!

Basically I've had no other problems with mean girls. Sure, there is the in-crowd and they are really stuck up, but I've never been in any circumstances to deal with them. I guess I'm lucky in that sense...haha (:
(#36 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 04:35 PM

Not specifically girls, but I seriously don't like the band group at school right now; today, after class, three of my friends who have been in band practically since day one tell me that I'm already the scourge because "I whine too much". Okay, what the hell. I barely said a word to anybody in there and if I did talk, it was asking how things worked and asking if anybody had the music sheets the teacher handed out! (We had, um... think seventeen pieces of music. O_o) One girl has hated me since Chorus back in '06 or whatever year that was, I don't know what her problem is with me and I don't care at this point either because it seems like if you're not in band, you're not good enough to BE in band. Okay, yeah, I quit band in seventh grade because my flute was broken and the place we were renting it from refused to come in and pick it up for repair because we were behind on payments (which were a ridiculous 60-something a month when they'd settled on forty something). So, I quit due to an instument failure.

God I hate my school sometimes.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 08:43 PM

Ok,I'm in 5th grade,but I'd like to say some stuff from 4th grade

Jennifer:Ugh,she gets the special treatment because shes on meds.
I had to sit next to her every fricken day,and think she's all that.
She was a "fire princess" and lived in "Jenniferland" which was her room and if I tried to get in there,I would be eaten by her "monsters" and no shes not hanging head to the side like shes drunk and says "hey...im a...ima fire princess.." no she goes "Hey Alex! Guess what! I'm a fire princess and if you tried to get me,I'd have my jenniferland monsters eat you!The only way I got her really mad,as if I ignored her in line.She'd start crying! GOD! "What do you have to do to get her attention??? wahh!
*rolls eyes*

Warrior cat books firggen rule the earth a long side pie and the peace sign.
(#38 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-23-2009, 08:52 PM

That is stupidity with caps lock on. That girl's literally insane and you should not be forced to sit next to an unstable person. I don't know what moron assigned her medication but they should be out of the job and that dear freaky should be in a straight jacket. *Sigh* Stupid world. Normal people get locked up for disagreeing and the truly out of their minds run free cuz they're not bothering anyone.. Until they decide to grab a shotgun and kill everyone they catch sight of. >.>

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#39 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 01-24-2009, 08:37 AM

Surprisingly, the only bratty mean girls are those snobby not be racist african american girls.

I am not trying to be racist, really, but all of the girls that are rude are african american.
Like once, I was play fighting with my boyfriend and he accidentally walked backwards and just tapped the brat and she started screaming and was all like "BACK THE FREAK OFF, ____" Censored. :) He wound up cursing her out. Lulz.

Another time I was pushed by one for just hitting her shoulder. I should've gone white girl on her.>.>

Other than that, I have only had 3 total enemies, one in middle school, she made my 6th grade year, heck.
D:

Sorry I rambled alot.
xD

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#40 (permalink))
Old
little_sister_smile (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Default 01-25-2009, 04:33 PM

^ yeah...about that... its more like a stereotype that they have been placed in....and unfortunately...some actually fall right into it and act just like their image presents. You could say the same thing about asians being way more inclined to getting better grades then their white counterparts....

as I always say..." we're all a little bit racist sometimes" ....meaning...its natural to lump people into categories...but that doesn't mean its necessarily..a good thing to do so.

In other words, it just so happens that a small population of the african community (girls) have picked fights with you and have to have a bad attitude. However....most don't act like that. its simply an image.

believe me....I have to agree that its weird...because at my high school...the loudest girls who you never wanted to bump into were this small group of African americans. Its sad really.

Go to the school about it ASAP!

you don't want to be in trouble for fighting. They won't see it as self defence.

haha...they'll never escape!

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 01-30-2009 at 07:39 PM.