Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-06-2008, 04:22 PM

i wrote china (old bff) a 5 page note, i was going to give it to her 2 days ago, but i chickened out. and i was going to give it to her yesterday, but she was talking to lacey (EVIL) so i didnt. i still have it.......

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 01-03-2009, 01:39 AM

*sighs* then theres aubree and her little gang. At school she rates whos 'popular' or something. I mean, who really gives a crap if your popular? Plus she just acts like a jerk. Wait no, she doesn't just ACT like a jerk she IS one!

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-03-2009, 12:10 PM

There ARE no mean girls at my now school. ^^
Buuut, at this one primary, there was this girl called miraed. (Or something, spelling eludes me) I told her she was pretty, and she promptly slapped me i the face. I was very upset xD

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-03-2009, 12:49 PM

^ LOL Aaron! xD

There aren't really any "mean girls" at my school. Or any that are mean to me. We're all friends, (Small school, 450+ kids or so.) but we get on eachother's nerves a lot and it causes mini-fights. They don't last long though. We hang out in different groups sometimes, but we're still friends.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-03-2009, 01:13 PM

well, on the last day of school before christmas break, there was an all school dance, and i finally gave china the note i wrote. i told her not to read it yet, but she obviously did. bc, i saw her looking really upset, and seeing another "popular" girl comforting her....i ran away when i saw her, didnt want to get in her path. so idk what will happen now. it was a 5 page note, i hope she knows its not easy for me either. and omg, her "friends" better not have read her note...well, i go back to school on monday, so we'll see what happens...

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#26 (permalink))
Old
kimy266

Default 01-03-2009, 03:56 PM

at my school i'm actually one of the mean girl :P but there was one girl that always look at me and talked about me i didn't actually care cause hello they are talking about me! but one day i got problem with that girl and **** that was worst day in my life cause the WHOLE school turn against me.... i was scared really scared but now that girl talks to me because one of her friend likes me and i think the guy told her that she need to talk to me...so right now there's no problem but there is one girl in my class that was my best friend well i had problem with her last year so now we don't actually really talk to each other...
(#27 (permalink))
Old
xxMeggieMaggot (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Default 01-04-2009, 12:05 AM

Erin: OMIGOSH. We were in year 6, Erin was the girl that all the boys wanted to be with. They'd try to look up her skirt and she'd like it. None of the girls could understand why the guys liked her, she had bad teeth, was really short and was as dumb as a doornail. All the girls hated her and she hated us back. She was quite a mean girl.

blue_tornado ♥
(#28 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Default 01-05-2009, 05:05 PM

well, my friend told me that china said that she didnt know what to think of the note, and she doesnt know what to say.
she can start by TALKING to me!!!! a random "hi" now and then never hurt.

(#29 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 01-11-2009, 02:37 PM

Awww, poor Aaron xD

I'm pretty sure that there isn't nessicarily "mean girls" at my school as much as thre are girls at have a stick up their butt and think that their all that, and purposley sit in front of your locker so you can't get to it, and when you ask them to move, they laugh at you. When you ignore them and step over them and get to your locker they give you dirty looks. They think they're all that because they were popular last year. Well, heads up, our school doesn't have cliques. Yes there are groups of people that have the same intrests, but we don't have a clique of Jocks and Cheerleaders, and popular people.
God, stupid people.

baby, you got me. ♥
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 01-12-2009, 10:55 AM

EMILY. WILL. DIE. I cannot understand why she is so popular as she treats certain people like rubbish and expects everyone to be on her beck and call all the time. She once MADE someone give her their German book so they'd get a dentention and not her T__T She's also ugly and if she's not the centre of attention she stares at everyone and anyone, trying to act all 'dipweesed LOLZ'.