Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-30-2008, 04:40 PM

Silent_Wolf you made me sad because my name is Heather
There was this one girl (L) who bullied me a bit when i was 7

Last edited by Heva_Banana_Mad : 11-01-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
heart1319

Default 11-03-2008, 11:23 PM

Not really a story, just about a group called, the starpadillios.
There is a girl named, ABIGAIL (the one who thinks she all that)
MAURA (the shy but annoying one) BECKY (the weird one)
HANNAH (the cool and pretty one) CAITLIN (the ignorish one)
MACY (She is actulay my friend)

ABOUT ABIGAIL:

Abigail, she thinks shes all that! The reason she does is because she thinks she is all smart and pretty, she gets clothes practly EVERYDAY! She holds her paper weird. She walks like a model (not saying Im amazed!) and she does gymnastics and SHOWS OFF!

ABOUT MAURA:

She ignores me, I ask her to play, (she doesn't play with me) she says, I played with you a lot this year, (HAVE NOT! Only like, twice! OMG) let me play with my friends! Walks off, she gets clothes from her cuz, ABERCROMBIE, AERO, that stuff and she has her hair cut short in a cute way (it is cute, but no amazed) She wears a lot of jewelry and my cuz tells me when she hangs out with the starpadillios, she acts , GIRLISH. She is all talkish, and she is SHY!
I ask Maura, "Can I use your sharpener?" "No, its broken"
She cleans out her box the following day, (it looks perfect, SHE USES IT!) "Why are you using your sharpener? I thought it was broken!" NO ANSWER

*maura thinking* OOPS! I SHOULDN'T OF USED IT! NOW SHE WILL BUG ME ABOUT IT!

the following day!:

I ask her to help me, "NO, YOU'RE SOPOSED TO DO IT YOURSELF"
"OK THEN..." I SAY QUIETLY

*ABIGAIL* "HEY MAURA, CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS?" *MAURA* "YES, BLAH BLAH BLAH!" (ABIGAIL WAS ON THE SAME THING AS I WAS!!! ON THE SAME PAGE!) (THEN MY EYES WATER AND I LOOK AT MAURA SADLY AND LEAVE, (I SIT ON THE FLOOR, MYSELF) SHE STARES AT ME FOREVER LIKE, WHY IS SHE SAD??!")

ABOUT BECKY:

She is so annyoing!!!
She talks like she is SUPER HYPER
I ask her if I can use her sharpener, "no" she says, then, abigail comes over, "Can I use your sharpener Becky?" "Yes!" (OMG, WHAT A TRADER!) I ask her "why can't I?" she says, "She has nothing to use, her pencils are dull" (SO ARE MINE, I DON'T HAVE ANY PENCILS! I HAVE TO USE ONES OFF THE FLOOR!!!"

ONE THING ABOUT THE STARPADILLIOS:

THEY ALWAYS SIT AT A TABLE TOGETHER AND ONCE AT FRENCH, I SAT ON THE FLOOR,WHEN EVERYONE WAS AT THE TABLES! I WAS ALL ALONE!!!

I NEED DESPERATE HELP, NOW!!!

COMMENT M WHEN YOU HAVE AN ANSWER!
(PRO)

THANKS! :]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 11-04-2008, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heva_Banana_Mad View Post
Silent_Wolf you made me sad because my name is Heather
There was this one girl (L) who bullied me a bit when i was 7
I wasn't referring to you, the girl in question is a lot older than you are. Sorry if I offended you somehow, but that wasn't about you.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-04-2008, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
There are two girls in particular that stick out in my mind.

Heather: Total cow, tried to slam my head open on my locker when I was in eighth grade. Who got in trouble? Me, because I swore at her AFTER she hit me.

Shelby: Another cow, complete gossip. If she thinks you have any pride in something, she'll do her hardest to bring it down. Very hard to tell when she's lying and when she's not, so she's lost a lot of friends as a result. Also is a hypocritical snotrag; badmouths people, then threatens to beat people up when they dare to badmouth her.
Uuurrggghhh. Been subject to that kidn of cr.ap for years. YEARS. In my country most primary schools have a nasty habit of 'Cherry picking' And manipulating kids to get their way. See seeign as I was no cherry, I was pretty much a major target for manipulation. So if anyoen ever bullied me, it was deffinitly MY fault. "No no no aaron, How could it POSSIBLY be lovely so-and-so's fault? Nonono aaron, you're in big trouble. Here's 50 lines for homework" AAAGGGHHHH.

Now, there's two freaks that kinda relate to school. The main one, I'll just call her Micheal, once prefected a primary school I went too. She was forevor dragging me back when I went to explore "The BIG boys yard" -.- Anyway, all she did then was her job, and later we foudn ourselves living in the same area. We kind of made up for a while, but like I said, she's a major cow. She kept stealing my game paks. Then there's her freind caroline. I call her the mad clown, lets not go into it.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#15 (permalink))
Old
ChoclateMuffins (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-06-2008, 11:49 PM

UGH. Theres this girl i hate so badly >.< her name is serena. bleh shes so mean to me she says move instead of excuse me, has bad manners, and has friends that i hate too. even my friend wants to be her friend. shes stealing my freakin boyfriend for gawdsakes!._.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Chicken_pie15 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-11-2008, 05:38 PM

There were two twin sisters in my high school who were the most ridiculous girls. As with every typical mean girl, they thought they were super hot, gorgeous, and that all the boys liked them. They would torture other poor girls who may not have been as pretty. They got in multiple fist fights during school hours, and so on. Basically, they broke every rule the school had because they thought they could get away with it. Until one day they went WAY too far by fondling one of the English teachers. Well, the teacher wasn't having any of their bull so she filed a sexual harrassment charge against the twin sisters and they got expelled. Not only fromt he school, but from the school's district. They got what they deserved.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 11-11-2008, 07:14 PM

you know my bff china? well, not really bff any more. she is officially sitting at the "cool" table w/L and all them.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#18 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 11-12-2008, 12:48 AM

ugggggh! i hate this girl named allie! shes constantly trying to get me in trouble!!! luckily the teachers like me.. he he
SHES A COMPLETE JERKFACE! luckily she doesnt have a tdp account.

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter

Last edited by LILreBeL08 : 05-04-2009 at 01:54 AM.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 11-15-2008, 09:21 PM

omg;
thisn ****** named Renae.
she thinks she's better than you, than tell everyone that yer a ******* cuz you said "I love you" to one of yer bestest friends. than, she starts saying that she can beat someone up, but then whenever they start cussing her out or tell her to shut her mouth, she starts crying. in the 2 geography classes fer the 7th grade, they have about 2 pages full of calling her a sl.ut, that this guy named Zack broke up with her. there's even a tally chart that some made that says "If you hate Renae *insertherlastnamehere*, put a tally mark. there's about 50, guys and girls. and all of her boyfriends break up with HER, than she says that she broke up with them.
oh, and she figured out who i liked because i was hugging him for about a minute, than she starts to flirt with him, and he just walked off.
gahh, I hate her.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 11-16-2008, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
I wasn't referring to you, the girl in question is a lot older than you are. Sorry if I offended you somehow, but that wasn't about you.
It was just meant to be a little bit of funny sadness the real Heather sounds H O R R I B L E