Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Andria985623

Default 08-22-2009, 07:16 PM

in my school, We can't run in the hallways... and i know your thinking "Whats the big deal? That's a common rule" But what if you are about to pee your pants? Or, puke... I mean your telling me you wanna WALK to your destination... 0_o I mean i remember that i wasn't aloud running in the halls one day and i peed my own pants! I didn't make it so i want that rule changed
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 08-22-2009, 07:30 PM

We have to tuck our shirts in, and we can't wear jeans with holes in them. T_T

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-07-2009, 10:58 PM

*Twitches Twice* Okay. In my school, we carry around 20 pounds. (No, really. I weighed my back pack (12 pounds) and clarinet (8 pounds) ALL.FRICKEN. DAY) We have lockers all over THE FRICKEN SCHOOL. And yet we can't use them. Why? Some parent called in paranoid about guns and drugs. Well, WE CAN BRING THEM IN OUR BACK PACKS TOO!
(#84 (permalink))
Old
angel_baby128 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Send a message via AIM to angel_baby128 Send a message via Yahoo to angel_baby128
Default 10-10-2009, 12:27 AM

We have really stupid rules on our bus.
Like we get written up for:
-Chewing gum
-Passing out gum
-Not getting on and/or off at our assigned bus stop
-Having our feet in the aisle (Ok, i can understand for when people are getting on the bus, obviously)
-Turning around in our seats
-Not putting our windows up when we get off the bus (our bus driver doesn't let us put down the windows anymore)

And the principal said that people are going to start getting detention for not having our ID badges around our necks. we used to be able to have them in our pockets, purses, backpacks, etc.

STAND.OUT
Avii byy: xXGrimReaperXx
SiggyDoll Byy: Muffin_Loverr
(#85 (permalink))
Old
Moon_Crescent (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 10-10-2009, 07:26 PM

Oh, and I forgot one. We have to have a pass signed by the teacher to go anywhere. What the heck happened to just asking to go to the rest room?
(#86 (permalink))
Old
eliginorski (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Default 10-10-2009, 07:56 PM

I can't really think of any stupid rules at my current school, but I remember when I was in grade 7 the school I was at decided that one wasn't allowed to hug anyone on school grounds. It had something do with how it could have 'sexual connotations'. And these were 5 to 12 year old kids.
I did not particularly like that school.

"I have always valued my lifelessness."

~Tik Tok (Return to Oz)

Last edited by eliginorski : 10-10-2009 at 07:59 PM.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 10-11-2009, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Crescent View Post
Oh, and I forgot one. We have to have a pass signed by the teacher to go anywhere. What the heck happened to just asking to go to the rest room?
We've got something like that, except it's an agenda with a hall pass section in the back. -.- And we HAVE to have it all the time now too, because we can't get lunch or breakfast without it due to our student number and bar code being in them. This would not be a problem if it weren't for the fact that roughly half the student body is UNABLE to use their agendas because the bar codes were printed wrong.

A recent stupid rule is that we have to not only use agendas at my school, we also have to sign in and out of class due to a recent spat of racist graffiti popping up the G Building restrooms. -.- It's not gonna happen again simply because they know they'll get caught if they do it again.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#88 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 10-11-2009, 01:11 PM

Man at school its very strict for me. I have certain attire I must wear all the time. Since I am going to school for dentistry it is proper i must wear scrubs, white shoes and lab coat. Which I am perfectly fine with as it looks professional. I just find it silly that I must and I repeat must wear white socks at all times otherwise I am not allowed to class. Also, no underwear lines at all! Meaning if you are wearing full underwear and it shows lines through your scrubs you are not allowed to attend class.

We also have to tie our hair back and make sure there is absolutely no strays of hair and it must be tight and unable to fall out of place. On clinic days we are not allowed lunch as we work straight through. We are not allowed water in clinic. Its honestly a harsh enviroment to be in, but hopefully it will be worth it in the end....

(#89 (permalink))
Old
antimaie (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 12 Votes / 3.83 Average
Send a message via AIM to antimaie Send a message via Yahoo to antimaie
Default 10-18-2009, 05:32 PM

I am so glad I'm not going to my middle school anymore.
My old elementary school principal is the new principal, and she trreats them all like elementary schoolers. (i.e. instead of "Everybody pleas put your hands together for the band," it is "Eyes and ears up here children!")

Some of the rules:
-No gum (Yeah, I get that)
-No phones or iPods during class (yeah get that one too.)
-No shoes except for tennis shoes. (really? wtf?)
-No V-necks or low cut shirts (eh.. I kinda get that for like the 7th and 6th graders)
-No shorts or skirts above the knee ( o___o )
-Noshirts without sleeves (WTF?)
-Only red, brown, black, and blonde hair colors are aloowed, and no crazy hairstyles

And a lot more stupid rules involving no walking in the hallway, etc etc.
So what are the kids aupposed to wear, Jeans and a T-Shirt the whole year?

baby, you got me. ♥
(#90 (permalink))
Old
C0MPUT3RxV1RUS_

Default 10-18-2009, 08:57 PM

We aren't allowed to have any piercings except earings on girls. Guys can't have their hair in their eyes or longer the the lobe of their ear. Which I personally think is ridiculous. Once my friend got in trouble for wearing a shirt that had a skull with a cig in its mouth. It was the skull that was "inapropriate". I have a friend who goes to a different school, and she told me that they even have a rule about sock length o__o