Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 12-20-2008, 04:56 PM

I understand the elastic and conkers one, but skipping? I mean please, next they are going to ban kids from running. -.-

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-20-2008, 06:46 PM

They already did that in my school. And guess what? JUST for me. Because I have this attendant I don't need following me around. Now, I said she isen't really NEEDED, but it is nice to have her in class. But during break and lunch, it's just stupid. I can't run because she refuses to run after me. Soooo, all my friends take advantage of this and run away from me. -_-

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 12-21-2008, 07:41 AM

Let me guess, your mother insisted? O_o Crazy much.

My school is disallowing us to wear our coats during school. Mind you, our school has 4 old-fashioned boiler water heaters that we share with the middle school... and only one of them works if we're LUCKY. -.- How in the hell do they expect us to do our work when we're freezing! Y'know what, I refuse to put up with stupid rules like this; they make kids come to school, freeze, and then wonder why the absence/sickness rate is up so frikken high!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#54 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 12-21-2008, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
My school is disallowing us to wear our coats during school. Mind you, our school has 4 old-fashioned boiler water heaters that we share with the middle school... and only one of them works if we're LUCKY. -.- How in the hell do they expect us to do our work when we're freezing! Y'know what, I refuse to put up with stupid rules like this; they make kids come to school, freeze, and then wonder why the absence/sickness rate is up so frikken high!
Man, that sucks. Of course, doing schoolwork while wearing a big winter coat would be pretty difficult, so I can kinda see where they're coming from, but sheesh, they should fix the heating already instead of trying to regulate what the students wear.

Our school also had problems with heating last year. We joked that there were only two temperature settings, Sauna and Freezer. Everyone was constantly either sweating or shivering, and nobody knew what to wear for school. This year it's fortunately been pretty normal.

(#55 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 12-21-2008, 09:15 AM

That's not even the reason they're pretty much banning coats; it's because we could be hiding something. ... WHAT?! How freaking STUPID! Nobody in school has pockets on the INSIDE of their coats. -.-

But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 12-21-2008, 04:43 PM

We aren't allowed to link arms. I can understand in the corridors but outside there's huge, wide paths, and loads of flat concrete surfaces, and some corridors are very wide T__T It's also seen as 'innapropriate contact'- in an all girls school!
(#57 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Default 01-17-2009, 12:54 PM

This rule;;
About that we can't chew gum? O_o because they think we will stick it everywhere? Come On, we just 6-8th graders we know better than that. Now, the 5th graders they might do that. But not us, we know how to throw our gum into the trashcan instead of, sticking it under the lunch table,on the wall etc. If we get caught with gum, we'll get a parent alert or ISD. Which is stupid =\

This isn't a rule;;
If we have sunglasses on top of our heads, And this 6th grade teacher sees them, she'll take them from you or tell you to take them off. But, Most likely she will take them from you?
It's not like we are wearing them. D:

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Xx_SkullCutie_xX (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-16-2009, 05:06 PM

Once someone was a bumble bee for Halloween at my school.
And she was suspended for whering black and yellow. Gang colors... psh.

TWILIGHT
is haunting me!! WHAT DO I DO?

Help me stop the zombies!!
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 02-16-2009, 05:13 PM

...Whaaaat? Now THAT is stupid. O_o

Halestorm
(#60 (permalink))
Old
Rain538 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-16-2009, 05:18 PM

Bah,Principal made a new announcement-no one can go to their LEAD job during lunch cuz they don't think we're eating *big deal* LEAD-Leaders Each Assisting Differently. *rolls eyes* they all expect us to be leaders and create a legacy

Warrior cat books firggen rule the earth a long side pie and the peace sign.