Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
angel_baby128 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to angel_baby128 Send a message via Yahoo to angel_baby128
Default 11-23-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronShadows View Post
I bet the principal is some unloved 70-year old virgin with no wife,
^^^ actually the principal (in my opinion) looks @ least 40 and he IS married.

ppl just hug anyway. my friend said "Next thing ya know we're not allowed to have friends"

STAND.OUT
Avii byy: xXGrimReaperXx
SiggyDoll Byy: Muffin_Loverr
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-23-2008, 03:46 PM

At our school, we can't wear skulls because they thing it is a sign of a gang. And last year they said we can't play tag on the playground. That was last year though. We can't play tag because of the touching.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 11-24-2008, 12:06 PM

I don't think thats very bad... well, I'm glad we don't have any stupid school rules. I'm half public school and half Home schooled. I wouldn't think of 4th-5th graders wearing skulls. I mean o.O Who would do that?! There parents wouldn't even allow it probably, unless there bad parents. I have like bright colored clothes... i have like 5 black things. I think the skull rule is stupid o.O

(#44 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 11-24-2008, 08:13 PM

That is so not true. Just because your allowed to wear skulls, that dosen't mean your parents are bad. One of my friends wore a skull to school. Her parents aren't bad at all.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 12-20-2008 at 04:53 PM.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
Kiwi_Kat (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-24-2008, 11:14 PM

my school has a super stupid rule. at lunch if you have to go the bathroom or throw away your trash, you have to raise your hand. our principal said this when he told us the rule " I'm sure all of you have similar rules at home."
yea. cause at my house when i gotta pee i raise my hand and wait for my moms permission to throw away my trash... T.T some people are just so stupid!

NO SLEEP IN HEAVEN OR BETHLEHEM
"I feel you breathing... Everywhere...The rain, the hay... please. Please Wendela."
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 11-25-2008, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Moon_Rising View Post
I don't think thats very bad... well, I'm glad we don't have any stupid school rules. I'm half public school and half Home schooled. I wouldn't think of 4th-5th graders wearing skulls. I mean o.O Who would do that?! There parents wouldn't even allow it probably, unless there bad parents. I have like bright colored clothes... i have like 5 black things. I think the skull rule is stupid o.O
How are you half-homeschooled, half-public schooled?

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 11-26-2008, 07:19 PM

Our school doesn't really have any stupid rules other than the dress code. In summer, no "short shorts", or shorts shorter than our fingertips or mid-thigh. it's SUMMER for God's sake! You can't even wear them with leggings! Also no spahgetti strap tops, low cut tops or clothing with holes.. Oh, and we're not allowed in the library unattended..How dumb.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
yoyoyourtoe (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Default 11-27-2008, 12:08 AM

we have....

socks have to be uniform colored or black
no hugging or touching
no un-natural hair colors
no open-toed shoes
only GUYS can shower after atheletics
only P.E. GUYS can try out for basketball... only atheletics girls can
guys can't have their hair pas their eyebrows,earlobes, or mid point of collar
shoelaces have to match
all shoelaces have to be able to tie.... no curly ones
no logos on the shirts
jackets have to be school colors
undershirts have to be school colors
only GIRLS atheletics is punished for EVERY piece of trash left in the school after school
no piercings besides ears
shirts have to be tucked in
5th grade and up HAS to wear belts
guys can't have earrings or anything like that

I swear.... if the could they'd have us strip searched everyday....
(#49 (permalink))
Old
pinka11421142 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 2 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 12-06-2008, 01:04 PM

The reason why you cant hug at some schools is because its apparently "sexual abuse."

i see if you dont want to be hugged, and you are hugged it is bad, but what if you want to be hugged?

Pinka
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-20-2008, 04:46 PM

This primary school nearby banned the following games from being played in the playground:

* Hopscotch

* Conkers

* Skipping

* The elastic game (you take a long loop of elastic, put it round two people's ankles and jump around it; I know, weird.)

* Handstands

Conkers is banned cuz kids could use conkers on strings as weapons; hopscotch is banned cuz it involves throwing a stone; skipping rope and the elastic game apparently are dangerous and could cause kids to fall down; handstands are banned cuz you're upside down and could faint.

As a kid, I played all those games and more and I lived. -.- There's just no sense in banning games; what on earth do they expect the kids to do in playtime, just stand there?