Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 09-02-2008, 08:44 PM

Can't go 2 the bathroom during class, AT ALL. Alot of kids got fridayschool (its were someone has 2 stay after school till 6) just 4 walking out of class cuz they had 2 go, and da teacher wouldnt let them. All the teachers say "you sould have went between classes."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-03-2008, 02:28 PM

The school also had a rule that showers had to be taken after PE, in the communual shower. I refused to keep that rule; I told my mum about it and she agreed with it. After all, you can always wash your feet and hands and use deoderant; there's no need to force teen girls to feel humilated by having to share a shower with the rest of their class. My mum wrote a note to the head saying she didn't want me to have to shower after PE; the head grudgingly let me off. But it was a stupid rule to start with; not everyone at that age is comfortable letting other people see them naked.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-03-2008, 03:36 PM

Up until about ten years ago, girls brought bathing suits to school to wash in. Then there's a rumor that a bunch of freshmen girls came in and actually PEED in the shower in retaliation to showering after PE. -.- It wasn't even REQUIRED! They could've gone home straight after; PE for freshmen kids is always fifth block/period at my school.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Oh My Goddddd - 09-03-2008, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_ View Post
The school also had a rule that showers had to be taken after PE, in the communual shower. I refused to keep that rule; I told my mum about it and she agreed with it. After all, you can always wash your feet and hands and use deoderant; there's no need to force teen girls to feel humilated by having to share a shower with the rest of their class. My mum wrote a note to the head saying she didn't want me to have to shower after PE; the head grudgingly let me off. But it was a stupid rule to start with; not everyone at that age is comfortable letting other people see them naked.
well, when ur in high school at my school, you HAVE to shower after gym. naked. with a buddy. and im just standing there thinking OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! cuz what if sum retarded guy decides to come in with some off his buddies, while the girls are showering. i mean, the showers dont even have like shower curtains!!!! u still have to take a shower even if you arent sweating, or did anything. oh my god. yeah there is a stupid rule for ya! (Im still not comfortable letting ppl see me naked. even at a swim, party i went to with my bff, i was like, THANK GOD! when they were changing together, bc i wore my swim suite under my clothes, then later they were rating who has the biggest *******.... sory off topic....)THANK GOD IM NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL YET!!!!!!

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..

Last edited by iluvdolphin6 : 09-04-2008 at 04:44 PM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
PrettyGirl422 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 09-05-2008, 05:25 PM

Here's a stupid rule: No touching someone! We can't push or shove... and we can't touch! WHAT?? O.o In gym we have to touch people sometimes, in music we do square dancing and we touch! Wow, what a dumb rule.

Doll made by: xTanktop
Giving her credit to the awesome dolleh!
(#16 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 09-05-2008, 08:54 PM

We don't have any weird rules or anything..
Wait.
We're not aloud to be in the library for more then 1 period, and we're not aloud to sit in the autruim (sp) , but yet.. there's chairs there.
Oh, No skateboards on school premis.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-24-2008, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
At my school, our purses now have to be smaller than a textbook; if they are bigger than that, you are suspended for three days. Personally, the only reason I even HAVE a purse is to carry pads, pencils, chapstick, and my agendabook around. It's barely big enough to accommadate any of this. I also carry my backpack around due to being incredibly clumsy: when I go up staircases carrying my stuff, I trip on the top stair EVERY TIME and throw my stuff everywhere. Then idiots kick it around for fun and it takes me almost all of the 10 minutes I have between classes to gather it back up.

On that, we're also forbidden to have our backpacks/sportsbags/etc. out of our lockers. I call shenanigans: I NEED MY FREAKIN BACKPACK. If I was able to, I'd explain why to the principals but chances are, they'd roll their eyes. Personally, I don't want people carrying my stuff for me, even with my ankles acting up constantly; that's why I use the messenger bag I have.
Major update.

Today I found out that if you have a tote bag/really big purse at my school, you will be suspended three days AND THE POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED because apparently you are defying authority.

Does anybody else find this rule completely and totally batsh*t? Sorry for the language, but this is just freakin' stupid. I'm getting sick and tired of this already; I have to leave my backpack in the second floor main office at lunch because we're not allowed to have them, and I'm actually tempted to just scream my head off about it because the stupid-butt secretary left BEFORE lunch was over and locked the office! I couldn't get my backpack and ended up being late for my last class. -__-

The main reason I carry my backpack the whole day is because I refuse to use my locker due to immature s***heads who literally SHOVE me away from my locker just to get to theirs; I've reported them time and time again last year, but was anything done? Nope.

I've seriously had it, I'm really tempted to send an aggravated letter to the school board because this is NOT fair.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-24-2008, 03:26 PM

To me, it sounds as tho your school governers are smoking something cuz that rule is stupid. At my old school, the only ways to get suspended were to either be caught cheating on a test, or fighting.

(#19 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-25-2008, 01:12 PM

Too many! No make up, no nail varnish, no jewellery except watches and small silver studs, no chewing gum, no crisps or 'unhealthy' food, no going on the astro turf at lunch times, no standing in the corridors, no visitors from other forms in your form room (though some teachers are more acceptable about this one), only black or blue pen, skirt at exact knee length, no black trousers, no alternative white blouses except the ones the school supplier stock (which are twenty freaken pounds a blouse. PEOPLE HAVE TO LEAVE BECAUSE THE UNIFORM IS TOO EXPENSIVE!) UGH! So many stupid rules D: Oh, and shoes only allowed to be black, no high heels, sandals, sling backs, open toe, patterns or anything like that.

More: Only allocated school scarf from stockists (10) Coat only allowed to be black and plain (so no fashion trench coats or anything like that), only PE jumpers to be worn with PE kit.

WHAT is the point of all these idiotic rules? I know some aren't stupid as just plain unessecary. Get this; we're allowed our phones, but only if we keep them OFF. FTW?? We're not allowed to play football either, or wear trousers. It's an all girls school. No ipods, no bringing in more than 5 for the canteen (don't ask why, it's 2.50 for a salad when it was once 1.40 cuz of rising prices) but no one bothers checking that, so hey nonny nonny. No using your library card to get books out for other people, no pooing in the corridor etc... xD No visiting the boys school before school and during lunch, no leaving the school premises, no using the toilet during the lesson, straight detention for walking out a lesson, no shouting, swearing or hugging other girls. I do my friends but not in a tight hug while I try and squeeze a bewbie without her noticing hug though xD

Last edited by Pigeons : 09-25-2008 at 01:28 PM.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
AdeeJade_x (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-26-2008, 12:23 PM

We aren't allowed fizzy drinks or crisps at out school! So they take away our identity with uniforms but then they tell us what to eat? If i want black teeth and to weigh 63 stone thats my choice, you can't force adults to change their diets, why should it be any different with kids?

--