Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#121 (permalink))
Old
JadenFTW (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-29-2010, 11:48 PM

As of today, there shall be no PDA in our school..."Public Display of Affection", for people who don't know. Our princapal came on the speakers and said stuff like hugging, kissing, etc. All the girls in my school run around screaming, "PDA, PDA!" While hugging random people.

...Because shut up.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#122 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Snow (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-10-2011, 06:49 PM

My school takes our uniform really seriously but in a rather stupid way, e.g wen it snowed there were some idiots who wore the skirts with no tights, and even tho they wer wearin fake tan u cud c hints of purple on their skin plus their skirts wer really short. teachers said nothin. wen i wear gloves nd scarf that doesnt match my uniform, they get takn away by one of my teachers nd i end up with a cold over christmas.
plus we hav 2 wear r blazers in the corridor wich look ridiculous, even if the classroom we r going 2 next is right beside r previous 1. its just so annoyn

siggy by meggiemaggot

avatar made by me, animated by love2rocknroll

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#123 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-10-2011, 10:26 PM

Well...last year a girl made a petition that we should be allowed wear holes in our pants and stuff. So um my fantastic principle[sarcasm here] ltook it to the board and they decided we can wear holes in our pants the last Friday if every month. How stupid is that?! No ones gonna remember! Gahh my school makes me so mad! I can't wait to go somewhere else! I hate it!

Oh and because of some health thing they're getting rid of all the vending machines with soda. So yeah they can't sell us soda or candy or whatever.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#124 (permalink))
Old
angel_deceiver (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to angel_deceiver
Default 01-11-2011, 01:40 PM

In high school i had this one teacher who taught college level psychology, he admitted that the only reason he taught school was because he loved coaching more than anything. He was a weird one he had a list of rules as long as my arm and one was "Don't touch my over head" the over head was a lighted clear paper machine that projected on the wall. and guess what my favorite rule to break was? I unplugged his overhead every day until graduation

"angels lie to keep control" -Slipknot
(#125 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 09-10-2011, 11:11 AM

Not so much a school rule as a dorm rule, but we are required to wear shoes or some sort of foot-wear at all times or we could be charged ten dollars. It's supposed to go into our tuition fees but they haven't worked the kinks out of that system yet. We're also charged 25 dollars if we're locked out of our dorms (if we don't have our keys), 55 if we lose our keys. BS. -__-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#126 (permalink))
Old
RenaRyuuguu (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-21-2012, 08:40 PM

My school seems to set really strict rules, although most of them seem intended just to scare, as kids break them and then nobody says or does anything about it, like they threatened.
Me and my trio of friends like to hang around a little secluded area after school , before we get picked up. A administrator has constantly been coming and telling us to move away where everyone else is waiting,up front. We don't like it there, simply because it's too crowded, so I don't get what's the deal with moving away to somewhere else. It's not like we're blocking people from getting outside.
Basically, my school sets a lot rules that should be considered "strict", but they pass, and a lot of really pointless ones that can't be left unbroken.

No matter where you go, everyone's connected.
-Lain Iwakura