Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#51 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-04-2010, 12:07 PM

Ok new school new bathrooms. XD
Umm basically all the year 10s and 11s (I think) just write all over the walls of the toilets. Saying rude stuff about our new head teacher....bla bla bla. Those are the toilets in the basement oh yeah and one of the loos doesn't have a seat. o_O. Anyway in the sports block the loos are rubbish. They don't lock and there are blobs of loo roll stuck to the ceiling and I think I saw some chewing gum on the ceiling too. WTF? How did it get up there? xD
Yeah that's about it.
And of course the staff/guests toilets are in perfect condition. I know coz I came for a taster day.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Missery_ (Offline)
Silent

Send a message via MSN to Missery_
Default 01-04-2010, 12:25 PM

Im in high school,
our toilets are okay i guess but they could do better
we even have security now, To make sure no one is doing anything bad,
all the doors are broken, no locks , apart from the one at the end
and then every one tells the story about the end toilet ghost thingy (i think its hanako-san or something) and no one goes in there, in lessons u have to have a pass to go. The toilets STINK to high heavens, but well the year 11 girls sometimes get changed in there alot. so it smells of sweat. We have horrible blocked sinks and people look over the cubicals even though they are really high, they climb all over the sides and Euuughh. its nasty.
But not as bad as yours,as i have been reading.
I Wish these kids would stop acting like babies (like miranda said). ):

GIVE ME YHUR SPATULA MATT!
"GET YHUR OWN LIL GIRRLLL!"
"MAKE MEEEE"
<3
Avvy:Me Obviously.^-^
Siggy: Me Also ;D

Last edited by Miranda_ : 01-04-2010 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Personal info removed.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#53 (permalink))
Old
R3DSH03x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 01-10-2010, 10:43 PM

My schools stalls for the girls, they are pretty clean. Besides the doors and walls that have graffiti, mainly how they dislike the new choir teacher, or the vice princaple. The sinks are okay, besides the empty boxes of female necessities...The walls are clean, no writing on them or any human solids....Trying to keep this as clean as possible. And I am not sure about the boys, but from what I hear from my friends that they are pretty immature brats when it comes to clean bathrooms.

I'm Honey Sempai, but in gal formation.x3
Avi: Me
Siggy Pic: Photobucket
Go Hon Solo Go! >:O
(#54 (permalink))
Old
ulos17 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Default 01-11-2010, 01:28 PM

In my new school there are very nice bathrooms But many girls want to use the toilet, so there are loooooong line. Sometimes there isn't toilet paper :< OMG. I don't like those situations ;/// Girls never smoke, so there isn't the stink

PS. I'm sorry, but my English isn't good ;((

Przeprowadzisz mnie
przez zaufania próg
gdzie już byś mógł
mnie mieć za swoją
A ja wymknę się
I ty nie będziesz mógł
Mnie pojąć

(#55 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Default 01-11-2010, 06:16 PM

Alright...soo....I got to a K-12 Charter school, and I never go into the Elementary Bathrooms, so I have no clue what it's like in there (I don't want to know either o_O) But the girls bathrooms in the middle school are Ok...they're pretty clean. Doesn't smell to nice though. Umm...none of the stalls but one has a lock, so it's awkward when there are other people in there. Such as....my first week or so I had to go to the bathroom and I went in and these girls were in there gossipping, and I didn't know that the stalls didn't work. So I had to go into each and every stall trying to lock it. I was sooo embarraseed. As for the High School bathrooms, the only one I've ever been in is pretty nice, but apparently high school girls don't know how to flush toilets -shudder- And this *** guy went in there once with a girl ._.' Yeah....public bathrooms are gross...

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."
(#56 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-17-2010, 08:12 AM

A growing epidemic at my school is that nobody who uses the girls' restrooms want to flush the toilets when they're done. Excuse me, nobody cares if you're a germaphobe, FLUSH THE TOILET WITH YOUR FOOT. Leaving a toilet of pee or blood or whatever you left is ignorant and disgusting. It all apparently started after the 7th grade science teacher at the middle school started preaching about STDs and how bathrooms in schools are soooo filthy... -.-;

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#57 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 02-18-2010, 07:32 AM

Thank god my school's bathroom is not that bad . I hate going to it unless of course it is argent , well where can I start , first there is stool on the ground , there is only 3 rooms , we wear a black and blue bottom and a blue shirt ( this is the uniform which I hate ,by the way) so when I go to the bathroom I find the uniform thrown on the floor *oops someone is walking naked * oh I almost forgot , there is no toilet paper and no water in the bathroom . When you look at the toilet door it has cursing on it , I really hate that . If you are seating peacefully peeing you can find someone opening the door on you and laughing and taking pictures with their mobile . Thank god that didn't happen to me . You know when they clean the bathroom?? when the headmaster of the "FUTURES" schools is coming , you can even fall from all the water on the ground.

(#58 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 02-21-2010, 02:19 PM

we only have 1 bathroom with a lock in the 6th grade hall and theres writing allll over the walls and doors,the others dont have any^^.the 7th and 8th grade halls r nice but ultrs small!we ahd to go in them 1 time when they werew painting our bathroom and wwe had likw half the 6 girls in there and it was rrreeeellllaallaly scrunched up in there^^!
(#59 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 10-13-2011, 08:52 AM

The bathroom at my school is actually pretty nice ^^ There is no writing or graffiti on the walls or stalls, and its almost always clean. I kinda like my schools bathroom, but only because of the colors, the stalls are cute green color, it kinda looks like lime green, but its a little bit darker. Also there is flowers on the doors, and pictures on the walls. Its a really cute bathroom lol.
My English always puts nice soup, lotion and air freshener in there, so thats a plus XD

But sometimes the toilets are not fleshed, or girls don't clean up after themselves, which is totally disgusting...but other then that, its pretty good.