Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-09-2009, 06:10 PM

6th graders DEAL DRUGS? Oh my, what has the world come to?!

My school's pretty ghetto. It's downtown, and it was built in the 1960's. The washrooms aren't that bad. There's at least one girls and one boys washroom on each of the 4 floors, not including the washrooms or changerooms in the gym or in the pool area. They definitely aren't the cleanest, but they aren't disgusting either. I never use the bathroom at school, save for female emergencies (xD), because I much rather go at home. I just go before I go to school, and then when I get home.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
booni_monkey (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-09-2009, 06:11 PM

Deal drugs? 6th grade? Sorry, but I highly doubt that. How would they even get their hands on that?

Anyway, speaking of mean writings on the wall, someone wrote I was ga.y once, but that's it. I took a black pen and crossed out ga.y, replacing it with awesome. Of course, that was in middle school. At my high school, there are about 1500 sophomores, so....

control yourself;
take only what
you need
from it.

a family of trees
wanted to be
haunted.
♥ MGMT.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
likediamonds (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 8 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 04-09-2009, 07:38 PM

My school bathrooms aren't that bad, and on the odd occasion they kinda smell nice.

On April Fool's some kids went into the girls bathroom and smeared soap all on the toilet seats so that no one could go to the toilets. Pretty annoying if you ask me. =P

There is graffiti in almost every stall, but it's mostly in pen and pencil, nothing like nail polish.

What people like to do for graffiti is make these poll things. Like, someone put a question about a teacher and then people who read it write their answers underneath

avi: me

(#44 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-10-2009, 03:32 PM

OK, it has come to my attention that a lot of people seem to be posting untrue stories in here, as well as making racist and nasty posts. These posts break the TDP Terms of Use, which you all agreed to abide by when you registered. As for the untrue stories, if you want attention then I suggest that you get it in other ways, such as working hard in school or by developing your talents, rather than making up lies and posting them on this forum.

If I or Kitty see any more posts like the ones described above in this thread, then it will be locked. This is a general warning directed to everyone, so don't complain that you're being singled out.

(#45 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-11-2009, 04:29 AM

Well my school is a private and an all girls school so technically ther is only a girls bathroom.

But anyway in the year 4,5,6 bathroom two of the doors don't lock and one of them is blocked. The water fountain hasn't worked for... hmm... 3years or so. The floors are always slippy because the year fives go in there and muck about with the sinks and soap and everything. I think I've finished my ranting now.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
pinayspike (Offline)
Silent

Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via Yahoo to pinayspike
Default 01-04-2010, 08:39 AM

my schools bathroom isn't really bad but one time ALL of the toilets were clogged and we had to get buckets of recycled dirty water to flush them after use! its friggen smelly.

and theres this other time where the grade 10 people get to prank the school and so what they did is remove all of the toilet doors so if need to go to the loo then you can't do it in privacy.

pixie
(#47 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 01-04-2010, 11:50 AM

this 1 time when i swas watin 4 THE ONLY STALL WITH A LOCK!a girl didnt flush the toilet and ran out.when i lookee in i found it full of b.l.o.o.d!i was so creeped out i almost threw up.i mean it was everywhere!
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-04-2010, 12:00 PM

In my school, NONE of the stalls have working locks. Hell, one of the bathrooms has only 1 stall with a door on it.

Also, the morons in C building apparently have no idea how to flush a toilet, and what makes this worse is that my psych class is right next to that bathroom and we have to sit there and deal with the smell. If they're scared of germs being on that handle, they can lift their dang foot up and flush it that way. I do all the time!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#49 (permalink))
Old
teamjacobrulestheschool

Default 01-04-2010, 12:16 PM

i know right it is horribblleee!we only have 1 bathroom for 6th braders and we allways take 4ever cuz like full classes will be in ther holdin doors 4eac other or pushin people out of the way to get in the bathroom with a lock.then we get in trouble and all this other crap and its just a mess!
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Always_And_Forever_MeGeek (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Drawings - 01-04-2010, 12:34 PM

I know how you fell _Miranda.That happened once in our school bathrooms,only It was a DRAWING.Turns out it was my BFF and best artist in the school, Andrea. They still haven't gotten it off of the wall.

image: from google
edit: by me