Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-19-2008, 07:33 AM

At my school, we use our feet to flush the toilets because NOBODY KNOWS HOW TO FLUSH THE TOILETS. They leave without flushing and it's just so disgusting. I can't count how many times there was only 1 stall in use because the other three weren't flushed. -__-

Thank god for shoes.

The locks on our bathroom doors weren't even installed properly; they're all askew. And then you've got the doors that don't stay closed. -_-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-19-2008, 03:08 PM

My friend and I once, just to get back on the popular clique, locked all the toilets in "their" toilets; ie the ones next door to the changing rooms which they forbade any of the unpopular people to use. We went in there and bascally, I kept watch while my mate locked all the toilets and climbed under the doors. XD She was smaller and skinnier than most of the girls so she was about the only one who could do this; I certainly couldn't and none of the populars could have done, either. When we'd locked all the toilets, we blocked up the sink drains with paper towels, turned on all the taps and left. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 06-21-2008, 10:05 AM

I did something like hat once! My friends and I all climbed under the stalls and locked them all. ^^ It was funny.

My school bathrooms aren't terrible. They're just kind of old. People flush the majority of the time, and there isn't a lot of writing in the stalls.

However, I haven't seen the guys bathrooms, but there's almost always one closed (out of five in the school).
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Elanorea (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to Elanorea Send a message via Skype™ to Elanorea
Default 06-22-2008, 08:42 AM

One of my sister's classmates p*ssed in the sink in the boy's bathroom. Their teacher's comment was "How should I write a notice to his parents about this? 'Your son p*ssed in the sink'? Or should I use 'urinated'?"

I don't know what she chose in the end :P. Middle-school students can really do astoundingly stupid things sometimes.

(#25 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 06-22-2008, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elanorea View Post
One of my sister's classmates p*ssed in the sink in the boy's bathroom. Their teacher's comment was "How should I write a notice to his parents about this? 'Your son p*ssed in the sink'? Or should I use 'urinated'?"

I don't know what she chose in the end :P. Middle-school students can really do astoundingly stupid things sometimes.
lmfao I love when teachers say stuff like that~<3

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#26 (permalink))
Old
WHiTELOvEx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 6 Votes / 3.67 Average
Send a message via MSN to WHiTELOvEx
Default 06-26-2008, 12:40 PM

Wow these are pretty bad bathrooms O.O I'm home schooled though and just use our bathroom ._.

lol yesterday we went to see my new cousion and we ate at old chicago in the bath room theer was this one called "i suck you rule" then i put "i rule!" xD I ahve sharp finger nails and the text is really small xD

Last edited by Fallen_Dreams_X : 07-02-2008 at 12:39 PM. Reason: DOUBLE POST X.X
(#27 (permalink))
Old
KatrinaK (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-26-2008, 11:12 PM

My school's bathrooms are 50 years old. The administration think that by replacing all the paper towel and soap dispensers with "eco-friendly" and "antibacterial foaming" products that they can ignore that fact the toilets don't flush, the stalls don't close, and the ceilings look like they have pancake batter on them from the water spots being painted over.

Je Suis Katrina is finally up - please visit!

TWO New contests @ JSK!

av base
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Default 11-26-2008, 07:05 PM

I think I posted here before, but oh well.
The bathrooms at my school are actually kinda nice. Everything is always clean, besides some people not flushing. The toilets all flush, the two sinks work and the stall doors are new and have locks. Our bathroom in the intermediate section is fairly updated, we asked if we could paint it, but they said no.. The only thing I wish we had more of are mirrors, there's only 1 medium-sized one that everyone always pushes to see into.
The juniors and primarys are good too. Sometimes we use the juniors if we don't feel like going down like 5 flights of stairs, instead of 2. In the juniors they have two sinks, one is missing because this weird girl Lacey sat on it and it broke! xD(She was big) I don't think they replaced it yet, i'm not sure. >.>
The boys bathrooms are apparently pretty clean aswell. I've never seen them but i've heard guys talk about them. o_O They have urinals and stalls, but I don't think they have walls in between the urinals. Oh, this one time someone wrote in poo on the intermediate boys wall. I forget who it was and what it said though.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Default 01-17-2009, 01:06 PM

Our bathrooms are okay =\
But they smell really horrible & some people write on the walls.
Last year, when I was in 6th grade. It was really bad.
Someone wrote curse words both in the girls & boys bathroom & we couldn't go to the bathroom anymore unless we were at lunch or gym and someone had to stand outside the bathroom making sure we weren't doing anything bad.
And the nastiest thing was some little kid[which was a girl)
used waste & spread it on the walls in the shape of a heart. It was discustingg.

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear
(#30 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 01-17-2009, 01:08 PM

O.o

Don't think anything like that goes on in my school. Lucky me.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant