Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 06-04-2008, 01:56 PM

Wow..that is something, you think they would have noticed a bomb in a purse or backpack?
But yeah that sucks.
I remember one day during like the 2nd semest, that there was a shooting by our school, and then a few criminals got loose, so the police were checking kids for weapons and stuff, why be checking us? the students when they could be searching for those criminals.
-.-;;
cops..

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 06-05-2008, 01:56 PM

if you compare my school restrooms to your guy's, mine are SUPER clean. we have about 5 stalls, and the last one only has one grafiti thing in it. it's pretty clean in there. except when we get into soap fights(: ha. but yeah, its purty dark in there though.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Default 06-05-2008, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourlucky13_x View Post
if you compare my school restrooms to your guy's, mine are SUPER clean. we have about 5 stalls, and the last one only has one grafiti thing in it. it's pretty clean in there. except when we get into soap fights(: ha. but yeah, its purty dark in there though.
XD wow, awesome, we have the "ima gangsta yo!" kids in my school so they raise mayhem(destroying school property) to show how "gangsta" they are.

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 02-14-2009 at 10:19 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 06-05-2008, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoMayhem View Post
XD wow, awesome, we have the "ima gangsta yo!" kids in my school so they raise mayhem(destroying school property) to show how "gangsta" they are.
lmao we dont have much of those kids. but the thing in the stall says "Baby, your momma turns me on like fire engine lights" i dont get it though =/

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Agent_saf (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Agent_saf
Default 06-06-2008, 03:02 PM

Eww. You lots have pretty disgusting toilets. We got 7 stalls 3 of them are broken or out of use. The others are free but how would go in it if its like all smelly and horrible? I totally hate it and believe me. You would wait the whole day for the toilet instead going here!

Today I really needed to go to the toilet instead I ended up waiting for 3 hours.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Default 06-06-2008, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_saf View Post
Eww. You lots have pretty disgusting toilets. We got 7 stalls 3 of them are broken or out of use. The others are free but how would go in it if its like all smelly and horrible? I totally hate it and believe me. You would wait the whole day for the toilet instead going here!

Today I really needed to go to the toilet instead I ended up waiting for 3 hours.
Ive held it in for 6 hours.
XD

(#17 (permalink))
Old
peacelovesoccer

Talking 06-06-2008, 04:32 PM

Quote:
As for graffiti and writing on the walls, we haven't really had much... one time somebody had written "I'm watching you" and under that somebody else wrote "Enjoy!", but other than that I can't recall anything.
That is hilarious. I fell off my chair laughing when I read that.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 06-19-2008 at 02:58 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
like_whoa10

Default 06-06-2008, 04:48 PM

Whoa, that's some pretty sick toilets peolpe have. Ours smell really bad, have some liquid that no one can figure out what it is, people never seem to flush the toilets, 3 stalls have no locks, there's been some graffiti there that has been there for years, threatning that someone would take their life and soo much other things.

Juliana
(#19 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-16-2008, 07:12 PM

oh my god!!!if you enter our washroom you will wish you never saw it!!
There's always floods because of people clogging the sinks and letting thewater run.It gets soo annoying and then there is also _____+_____=<3.
Sometimes people in my class write my name with some guy and it gets annoying.Once this girl wrote that our principal is fat in the bathroomxD. The principal found out and she started crying...what kind of principal cries???Ok,sure it may have hurt her feelings but still!!!Lolerz anywayz....back to the topic...our bathroom stinks.xD=]

Creditzz:
Avvie: Me

(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 06-19-2008, 12:23 AM

Better than our bathrooms. All the locks on every single stall in the school is broken. There are actually marks on the seats where girls put out their cigarettes and a lot of the time girls won't flush because the handles are funny(You hae to press them in and wiggle them a bit to make them go). Recently all the faucets started breaking so when you turned it on it wouldn't turn off. most of the time there are no paper towels and I've even seen used pads stuck to the walls or dispensers.

I've been in the boy's room and its not better. The stench is terrible because the boys rarely flush and all of their locks are broken as well. Their floors are covered in toilet paper, which is a slight different from ours.

Av & Sig Credit: Me