Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards

Cartoon Dolls Community - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/)
-   School (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/)
-   -   TDP Forums in a school setting (http://www.thedollpalace.com/forum/school/18167-tdp-forums-school-setting.html)

Miranda_ 03-17-2008 07:09 PM

TDP Forums in a school setting

I have weird thoughts sometimes, so just bear with me, m'kay? XD

Imagine that these forums were a school, to which you all belong. Jessica (support) is the Principal/Headmistress, I'm the Deputy Principal/Headmistress and the mods are your teachers. The people who have been posting here ever since the old days are the prefects, and the rest of you are the regular students.

Think of a situation where you talked back to a teacher who'd just informed you of the rules. How would you react? Or maybe you've just been summoned for an interview in the Deputy Head's office. I'm telling you that you just broke one of the school rules. What is your reaction? How are you acting? Would you act differently to me in comparison to the Deputy Head or Deputy Principal of your school?

The teachers of course would be Silver Wolf Kitty, Sarah_K_O_M, dudettel, Elanorea and bunnypixie. How would you feel having them as your teachers? What subjects could you imagine each of them teaching? Post replies pertaining to the topic, please. ^^ I'd be interested to see what everyone thinks of my strange thought. XD

spirit_queen 03-17-2008 07:33 PM

*glomps you* I'd be your fav student! Kidding, kidding.
Sarah? English?? Creative writing?

Dudettel and Kitty are fighting for position of Art Teacher in my mind. XD

Elanorea... hmm... got nothing for her; she seems too rounded to me to have any one subjest to teach.

Rose36 03-17-2008 07:35 PM

Mwahahahahaha, am I allowed to be a prefect in that case? ^^; I've been coming here since 2004, after all... >.>

Intriguing thought, though I have to admit I wouldn't be quite as intimidated by you as a real vice principal. First off, the punishments aren't as severe as they might be in a school setting. Second, you are probably around my age or more likely younger than me, so that would be another factor to consider. Still, I'd respect any decision you made, especially because I trust you to be fair and mature about your responsibilities. I would feel the same way for a vice principal- though thankfully you're much easier to approach than a real one XDDD

Mods as teachers? I can see Elanorea in charge of handdrawn dolls and ensuring that people post base credits and constructive criticism. I picture her as being stern but fair, allowing for plenty of creativity in the class. Sarah_K_O_M would be a fun teacher to have because we're already friends XD She'd make a good counselor I think... this is weird to think about XD Good topic Miranda :lol:

delly1 03-18-2008 01:04 AM

lol eveb though I have been on here for a while iI wouldn't be perfect I would be the class clown as always:P

I would see Silver Wolf Kitty being a Geography/ PE teacher
I would see dudettel as an art teacher
Sarah_K_O_M i would see as a math teacher
Elanorea I would see as a art teacher or a tech ed teacher
bunnypixie I am not to sure I dont see her on here much at all.

it would be weird to have them as teachers can really imagine that. some i would think to be more laid back than others

spirit_queen 03-18-2008 06:09 AM

Sarah + math?
XD
Wow! she's only, like, 15, I do believe, and she seemed more a language arts/creative writing teacher, if anything.
Huggles & wuggles for Sarah! <3

Miranda_ 03-18-2008 08:24 AM

I'd teach a class too; it would be Sociology or Psychology. XD

spirit_queen 03-18-2008 08:43 AM

Why not both? there aren't a lot of mods on this site, so the more subjects, the better. XD Besides, there are many teachers at my school who teach more than one subject. Actually, most of them do.

Coloured_Dreams 03-18-2008 11:51 AM

Hmm... when you put it in that perspective it does make you think about the rules. School would be awesome if you kiddies were teachers! Can someone come and replace my French teacher? I know you'd keep order, but chu'd probably be more fun since you're younger rather than shrivelled up, middle-aged divorcees

Miranda_ 03-18-2008 07:06 PM

I'm hardly a kid. XD And in any case, we try to keep this place running fairly without playing favourites, which is more than what some teachers do. :lol:

dudettel 03-18-2008 07:40 PM

I don't see how I could be an art teacher...I can't draw worth crud lol. I would imagine myself being an English teacher, a Chemistry teacher or an Anthropology teacher ^_^
I think I would be one of those teachers that everyone thinks is going to be cool and easy, but I end up being difficult and everyone hates my class XD