Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-24-2008, 07:37 AM

Well, we do both know that I'm a big jerk who has too many rules, so I probably would Truth be told, I'm a little easy going when I like someone, but that doesn't mean I won't swiftly punish them if I feel they are using my friendship as a shield.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-24-2008, 01:49 PM

I would teach either World History or PE. And I know most people don't like PE but mine would be the good PE. We would play Volleyball, B-ball, Soft/baseball, four square, jump rope, uh...DODGEBALL! Anything really. And I wouldn't let in the girls who don't do anything. XD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-24-2008, 03:53 PM

Ugh, I hate those kind of girls. The scream whenever a ball goes within ten feet of them.

I'm actually more atheletic then I thought; I just can't run. I'm great at the sports part, though. And jump rope. ^^

Who would be the Science teacher? I don't really care much, but as long as they're better then my Grade 9 advanced Science and my Grade 11 Bio (same horrid teacher), then it's all good. ^^
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-24-2008, 04:49 PM

Singer, you have no idea how much I loved dodgeball. Then some idiot in the school board said it encouraged bullying, and then some idiot gym teacher let kids play it with BASKETBALLS. -__- That was so freaking stupid.

And girls like that tick me off ROYALLY. Guys don't like girls who squeal whenever they see a basketball coming toward them; why do they think the girls on the basketball team have boyfs. -__-

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 03-24-2008, 08:08 PM

Dudettel would be the science teacher since she seems to know the most about it out of all of us. If she objects, we'll just tie her to a chair and force her to teach it through boring movies xD

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#36 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-24-2008, 08:15 PM

Oooheey, that sounds fun.
I wonder would I get away with blowing up half the science lab?
You can also bet I'd make a big blob of slime, I'm doing it at home, after all.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#37 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 03-24-2008, 11:09 PM

I was a chem major for a year, and I do love geology as well as archaeology :]
However, anything life science related I'm not so good at. I like the hard sciences

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#38 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-25-2008, 07:42 AM

I'd be good at Biology; that part of science I scored highly in, so it made up for my terrible score in Physics. That's far too much like maths for me to be good at it.

(#39 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-25-2008, 05:32 PM

I'm good at math. Yay me! And Physics. I'm actually fairly good in all my classes, however sometimes I do not quite my best because I find some courses annoyingly boring.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-27-2008, 06:04 AM

I'm ok at Math but not the greatest. However, call me crazy or insane because I am taking TWO math classes next year. I am going to be so effin stressed out. I should be taking Gemometry(sp?) and Alegbra 2. It su.cks, but it was my choice so...yeah.

But the girls who DO scream and squeal when the ball comes near them are kinda funny.

And he let them play with BASKETBALLS!? Is that teacher kinda loopy?

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3