Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default cell phone - 02-16-2008, 01:41 PM

in our school were not allowed to have cells phones AT ALL. some people have them any ways and just keep them off in there purses or pockets. some times teachers catch us with them off and take them away.
i think we should be alowed to carry them as long as ther off. some times if we have after school activities and plans change u might have 2 call your parents to inform them. also for people who take the bus, if u miss the bus your gonna need 2 call some one for a ride! and if your waiting at the bus stop and some thing happens you may want to inform some one. and if you need to stay after for what ever reson you should be able to call your parents to tell them!

( M E ) J E S S I C A ( M E )
(NOUN)- ANNOYING 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRUD WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER. ALSO SEE: TWILIGHT FREAK, FLYLEAF FAN, PARAMORE FAN, AND BOOK WORM.
Avi credit to
-- XSabaXx

ohmigod look it's my website!
lets all click the link!!!

thanks delly for the button!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!