Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 03-04-2008, 05:34 PM

Our policy is: If a staff member sees it or hears it, your parents have to collect it. Everyone has them out at breaktime though. I have mine but on silent and vibrate. It's pretty useless for me and I only use it for the music player, but it is good for change of plans or missing your bus. I've had to use it for that once.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
xomusicluvaa (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to xomusicluvaa
Default 03-04-2008, 06:38 PM

my schools policy is if u get caught once, they just tell you to put it away.
twice, they take it away from you and give it back when class is over.
three times, you get a detention and get it taken away and not given back until the next day after school.
four times, your suspended.

( M E ) J E S S I C A ( M E )
(NOUN)- ANNOYING 13 YEAR OLD GIRL WHO DOESN'T GIVE A CRUD WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER. ALSO SEE: TWILIGHT FREAK, FLYLEAF FAN, PARAMORE FAN, AND BOOK WORM.
Avi credit to
-- XSabaXx

ohmigod look it's my website!
lets all click the link!!!

thanks delly for the button!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-13-2008, 12:08 AM

cellphones are allowed in our school your just not allowed to use them during class.but in the hallways when you are getting ready for your next class and luch you are allowed to use them and call people.^^

Creditzz:
Avvie: Me

(#24 (permalink))
Old
x_____x (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-13-2008, 01:54 PM

My school let's us have them, as long as they're turned off, and away, but I think they might change that since the dean has to deal with to many problems involving cellphones; pretty much every day a parent has to come up and pick up the child's phone.

, ana(:
credits go to KaraKupcakex for my gorgeous avatar !(:
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Kayt97

Default cell phones - 05-26-2008, 06:27 PM

at my school we are allowed to have cell phones but we arent allowed to have them on.this one kid named logan forgot to turn off his cell phone and it started to ring.it was so funny.lol!!

Last edited by Kayt97 : 05-30-2008 at 03:49 PM.
(#26 (permalink))
Old
jelibon (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to jelibon
Default 08-26-2008, 04:09 AM

what's the point of taking them to school if they don't allow you to turn them on? :unsure:

my school policy lets you have a cell turned on, but the ringers should be off during classes, you can turn it on at lunchtime and breaks, you're even allowed to text message during classes as log as you don't disturb anyone, teachers say it's your problem if you don't wanna study :]]

got bass ?

:]
(#27 (permalink))
Old
heart1319

Default 11-03-2008, 11:02 PM

My mom said I will get a phone, but I can't use it until I improve on babysitting! I think its fair, but my cousins friend, she has a phone, she shows everyone! Her teacher caught her and she got detention! I don't like my cuzes friend, ANNYOING!!!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
ChoclateMuffins (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-07-2008, 12:11 AM

one time I got caught texting on my
cellphone and then it rang and i was freakin embarrassed!
everyone stared at me because my ringtone was wierd XD
it went like this "im stupid im stupid im stupid" then i ran
outside and said "wat the freak do you want???" and when
i was done talking i went back inside and my teacher was
looking at me and i had to get my cell back next year ;(
and im still waiting! for it!

(#29 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 11-07-2008, 06:21 PM

phones are aloud in my school, BUT;
they need to be off, in lockers, purses, backpacks, whatever and you can't have them out in class.
my phones on all day, but on vibrate. i take it out in almost every class, but secretly (;
1st time it's taken away, its sent to the office;lectured; and sent to the office where you'll be lectured again, 2nd time parents have to pick it up, 3rd time referral and lunch detention, 4th time; another referral and isi for a month

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#30 (permalink))
Old
TinkerBell1995 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-07-2008, 06:33 PM

We're allowed to have phones as long as they are off and in your pocket or purse. Me being the stupid one took out my phone to text my cousin in chorus class and our teacher who is also my mom saw me and took it away for the rest of the class. Since she is my mom she isn't as strict on me, but if I was in band and my dad took it away he would lock it up in his desk and not give it back to me until we got home. So yeah I wouldn't even try.

But they make the rules so kids can't call in bomb threats and stuff like that. Some one did that last year and it was so darn cold out. We didn't get a chance to get our coats since it was a real emergency. So we watched all of the police and other important people show up and no buses came to get us. It was horrible. Hopefully never going to happen again.