Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

Default 02-19-2008, 11:24 AM

We're allowed mobile phones as long as they're off during lessons and inside. We're allowed to use them outiside, which I think is one of the good things about my school.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Agent_saf (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Agent_saf
Default 02-28-2008, 11:40 AM

I believe we're not allowed. But whats the point? Were are alwod to go to the reception and phone there. And i know why coz people will be playing with there moblies and not listing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
kezzey

Default 03-03-2008, 10:56 AM

Yeah. I mean, most of my friends have mobiles (I don't, at the moment, anyway...) and one of my friends missed the bus. She just went to the head, and asked to use the phone to tell her parents that she would be late. She rung them, and caught the next bus home. Simple as that.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
princessmeplz (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 12 Votes / 3.92 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to princessmeplz
Default 03-03-2008, 11:47 AM

Well in my Elementry (can't spell it ) School Ringtones ring everyday mine the most. So embarresing . The teachers just tells us to turn the ringer off thats all. The teachers talks on the phone in class to sometimes.

^ I hate that feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kezzey View Post
Yeah. I mean, most of my friends have mobiles (I don't, at the moment, anyway...) and one of my friends missed the bus. She just went to the head, and asked to use the phone to tell her parents that she would be late. She rung them, and caught the next bus home. Simple as that.

Well yes all schools let you do that! But cellphones are quicker and all.

I love Rihanna!!

Last edited by Miranda_ : 03-03-2008 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Don't post three times in a row as it's against the rules.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-03-2008, 03:10 PM

Princessmeplz, no offense, but WTF. Why are you talking to yourself?

On topic:

I don't have a cell phone and probably never will; I'd rather have a plan that DOESN'T make me pay like 300 dollars a month just for the phone. In any case, my school forbids them, but sometimes I really wish I had one for emergencies, like me missing the bus. The school secretary doesn't like me.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#16 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 03-03-2008, 03:26 PM

^ I agree.
I don't have a phone, eathier. A lot of people bring their phones into school and then they go off during class. Then, they get it taken away.
We're not suppost to use cell phones until 2:30 (the end of the day) and most people still use them.
I hate it when people are like, "Do you have a cell phone," and then I say, "No." Then they're like, "Well...you're not cool like us."
It drives me crazy!

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Sarah_K_O_M (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 22 Votes / 3.59 Average
Default 03-03-2008, 04:17 PM

My school lets us have the phones as long as we dob't have them on during school hours, but it's alright for them to be in our pockets and things.
Some idiots have them on during class though, and they get them taken away. Servest hem right.

Personally, I have a phone. I only use it if I really have to though, like after school hours. It's much quicker than using the reverse charge on a payphone.

"Without heroes we are all plain people and don't know how far we can go."

-Bernard Malamud
(#18 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 03-03-2008, 06:41 PM

We aren't allowed to have phones, either, unless they are off and in our backpack/ locker.

But everyone has them out and they are texting during class. Most teachers just don't care any more.

I always have mine on me, and on (on vibrate, though) in case my mom texts me, which she does if there is a change of plans or such. But I don't text during school, because...I guess I'm a goody two shoes.

It did get taken away during jazz band one time, because I read a text from my friend and started laughing.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-03-2008, 07:42 PM

My school doesn't really like them, either, but everyone has them. I normally have mine off cause my battery stinks and will go dead by 7th hour. Grr... But I've had it to where my cell has gone off in one of my hours and the teacher is just like, "Put the cell away and turn it off."

We really don't have any punishment for it or its more like they just take it away for that hour. Its so stupid.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 03-04-2008, 06:33 AM

At my school, if you get caught with a cell phone on your person, it's taken away and sent down to the office; you get it at the end of the day. Second time, your parents have to get it for you. Third time, you're in deep trouble. O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm