Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Pigeons (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 10-04-2008, 08:20 PM

English lang, Drama, Biology and Graphics :3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 10-13-2008, 11:22 PM

I love science. I like Art too, although it hasn't started yet. ^^;

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 10-14-2008, 09:31 AM

I like History/Social studies, I love learning about my country's history and different cultures of the world
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 10-28-2008, 01:33 AM

English.
I love books and poetry, I am also a spelling nut ^-^'
The teacher acts like a kid though, so it's not very serious, I wish it was more serious.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
iluvdolphin6 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 10-28-2008, 05:03 PM

i like.......... reading. even though i have like a b- in it. i went to all a's to 1 A and like the rest b-'s.

It's weird how you say that you hate the guy who broke your heart.. but when he runs back to you, your arms are wide open..
(#36 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 12-16-2008, 10:27 PM

Since I have a spare this semester, sometimes I do advanced math in the Library. I took a lot of math classes in my High school career because it's my area of expertise. XD
(#37 (permalink))
Old
sentimental7 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 12-17-2008, 07:18 PM

I think my favorite subject would have to be World History. My teacher for WH is really nice, and he always manages to make class so interesting; and sometimes even hilarious. He tends to have *guest narrators* for certain classes; on one he had R2D2 narrating so he made all of the beeping noises. I almost died from nonstop laughter. XDD He also lets all the students have discussions and debates during class, I usually tend to start them. ^^; Anyway, I really think that if I didn't have such a wonderful teacher, history would be a tad boring. D:

(I'm homeschooled, but I still have live classes with my teachers and fellow students online. ^^)

(#38 (permalink))
Old
R3DSH03x (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 12-17-2008, 08:11 PM

I really like my french class at the moment, we are cooking and eating creations we make. They are really good. ^^But I also like my English class, it's really easy class, and the teacher is really fun!:] She lets us talk to our friends during class[[but not when shes talking]] and we can talk as loud as we want. o_O; Just as long as we don't disturb the other classes. And we can listen to our Ipods and MP3 players, and we can talk on our cell eat gum/candy, ect. o_o; Yeah you can say she is a bit crazy but fun at the same time. But yeah French and English. ;D

I'm Honey Sempai, but in gal formation.x3
Avi: Me
Siggy Pic: Photobucket
Go Hon Solo Go! >:O
(#39 (permalink))
Old
hippie_girl03 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-15-2009, 07:53 PM

Art! Even though I'm slowly starting to suck at it.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-15-2009, 08:07 PM

This schoolyear I definitely liked my car repair class; technically it's called Collision Repair and/or Body Shop, but we just call it Shop. XD All I basically did was painting, grinding down bolts, and other miscellaneous things of no concern. But it definitely taught me a lot about the car repair industry, and it's definitely something I'll probably get into. ^^ It's so cool; you can turn these old, rusty pieces of steel and aluminum into something that's practically a work of art. And it really is an art; it's not just splashing paint onto a car and saying 'okay its painted' because it's not. It actually takes ages to get something like that done, and don't even get me started on body mods and custom paint jobs. O.o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm