Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
black_nailpolish

Default 01-04-2008, 08:45 PM

I've finished school now, but my favourite subject was Textiles and Design which was studying closely at fibres and the clothing industry etc etc there's more to it but that was just theory and there was practical where we made garments such as 1950's dance costumes, corsets and more and we had to make portfolios with them as well. Its a really good subject for those who want to do fashion design.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
coffeeschoolfiend

Default 02-20-2008, 01:26 PM

Hate math but love biology and writing and english. And learning about history and writing stories in a historical setting.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Musa677 (Offline)
Guru

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Send a message via MSN to Musa677
Default 02-26-2008, 10:16 AM

My fave subject is English and history <3
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 02-26-2008, 10:00 PM

mine have definatly changed!
no more english because the new teacher is mean >.>
enough said.

now mine are...Socials, Band, Home ec. and Math
(math is only because the teacher is really nice and actually teaches it better)
we have had 1 teacher leave on paternity leave and 2 leave so we have a bunch of new teachers :P

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 04-15-2008 at 09:56 AM.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
czarina0492

Default 04-02-2008, 09:46 AM

my current fav subjects are world history and geometry... f
(#16 (permalink))
Old
honeybunny5 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 04-12-2008, 11:05 PM

my favorite subject is music.its because as soon as we enter the music room, people climb up the stage and they don't care if they have a sucky voice,they just start singing and people start playing their instruments.^^

Creditzz:
Avvie: Me

(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-14-2008, 09:37 PM

I like Math and World Studies (geography and history related subjects). I do best in logical subjects. I've never gotten a below 90% (which here is an A+. 100% is perfect and you can't get higher then that in Canada at least) average in those type of subjects. And Businesses. I really want to take a Psycology, Law, or some other course like that next year. I'm deciding to take the optional Grade 13, then *maybe* go to a college or university.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-14-2008 at 09:40 PM.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-15-2008, 07:16 AM

My fave subjects are World History (The teachers a hoot!) and Drama II. My world hist. teacher is...interesting. I mean, he's actually gotten down on his knees and BEGGED us to study for a test. I mean, by the time any class period is over, we've either been creeped out and/or laughed our heads off. he's also taught us how to kill someone. O.o

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 04-15-2008, 09:42 AM

I love my creative writing class, our teacher acts like a kid and it's not hard to talk to her about stuff. ^__^ Plus, she's fairly lenient about when we turn in our work so long as we actually turn it in. Sooner or later. >_>

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#20 (permalink))
Old
princesszelda2 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 11 Votes / 3.09 Average
Post 04-15-2008, 11:47 PM

im good at reading its my best subject my teacher told me and pluss i did this reading test and it said my score was up to an 11th graderi wish i was good in math becuzzz math is my worst subject