Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 01-13-2008, 04:03 PM

Okay, last year(5th grade) we had a stranger drill thingy. Well, they were robbing a store and we had to leave our lunch's to freeze while they robbed a CLOSED Albertsons. I was like, "Oh my gosh, what the hell!?".
But in 4th grade, there was a maniac dog loose outside, so we had to run outside and lock ourselves in the trailers.
Then again in 4th grade, some guy escaped from the high school on a four wheeler and almost ran over me and my friend's while we were doing laps...
Then this year, we had a fire drill while we were changing into our gym clothes. Now, that was super funny 'cause some people had just tooken off their pants and they had to rush to put them back on.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-14-2008, 07:40 AM

Haha, Miranda, that's funny.

Okay, we had something similar at my school happen Freshman year, but, at our school, they put this kind of ink on the alarms. The kid got caught, and he was punished BIG TIME. I got out of band, though, which made me happy. XD

Other people had to be kicked out of lunch, though, and I felt sorry for them.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 01-14-2008, 06:39 PM

When I was in elementary school, some kid was running around pulling fire alarms. At first we thought it was one of the special ed kids because he liked the colors - and he had done that several times in the past, the alarms near his classroom were disconnected as a result. But the thing was, he'd been out for a week with chicken pox, so if it wasn't him, who was it? O_o

We still don't know who it was.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#14 (permalink))
Old
beware_toxic_baby_gurl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 02-16-2008, 11:44 PM

In grade 6 while we were at recess a pit-bull came out of no-where and started chasing kids, so we all ran into the school
Grade 7 we were in the locker room getting changed from gym and the fire alarm came on and the gym teacher (girl) came in asnd said it was a drill..becasue people were falling over trying to get thier clothes on. So people were getting thier pants on and the teacher came back in and yelled 'its not a drill!!'..Well then, the closest sort of pants I had were shorts.. (couldent find my jeans..found out they fell under the bench) and we all had to go outside in our shorts..
it was -30oc and 3 feet snow...
we were all off for like a week with the flu.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 03-16-2008, 05:16 AM

the other day we had to go under lockdown, there we're helicopters over head and everything, all because someone reported seeing someone with a weapon, so I was stuck in class for like...3 hours...>.>
then another time there was a cop that was shot near the school so we got put under lockdown for that and our science teacher put on the news for us and they told us the cop is in intensive care and that a jail break was just reported and like 5 criminals were on the loose.
>.>
it was so scary and bad part is we only have one cop on our school grounds and security is usually in RISE(something that has to do with in school suspension)

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.