Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 01-17-2008, 01:32 PM

O_o
Miranda, your schoolmates make mine sound like kittens.

But, one time, our teacher got pregnant. she needed a long-term sub. Oour class was the WORST L.A. class. Well, actually, a kid tried to get into her desk, but the desk had locks. XD Nevermind, my class was just as bad. Our sub apparently dreaded coming to our class.

The kid who tried to get into her desk would pull pranks, yell out random things in the middle of class, and just generally be an @ss. XD The teacher seemed to me as scary and not fun, but she now actually works here at our school, and is quite the opposite. It was just that our class was so bad that she had to stiffen herself up to be able to stand it.

There was one time where the anonymous jerk I mentioned earlier pretended to be stuck in his chair, he tried so hard to make it look like he was trying to get out of his chair to do his presentation that his pants really did get caught on the chair and they fell down! Let's just say this kid likes smiley boxers... and I'm glad he didn't wear tighty-whiteys! O_o

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 01-17-2008, 02:11 PM

Well, like I said in the other subject, I went to an all-girls' school... and girls are always twice as bad as boys are, I think. XD

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
yesroh_2

Default 01-17-2008, 05:44 PM

i like when we have subs because you can easily take advantage of them. the ones at my school hardly notice whats going on in the classroom when they turn around to write on the board. people sling things across the room. its so funny because most of the time the subs dont even notice.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 01-20-2008, 08:32 PM

subs can be quite annoying at times.
I had another sub recently who I remembered used to work at a home furniture and appliance store and it dawned on me that she sold us our fridge O_o xD
she also taught my parents when they were little and she didn't care what we did!
the whole class had a spit-ball fight and she didn't notice.
the real teacher was away with the volleyball team and one of the girls on the team got a text message from a girl in the class saying what was happening(as you must know, cell phones are not supposed to be used in schools)
and the real teacher found out and she lectured us when she got back xD

(#15 (permalink))
Old
Coloured_Dreams

OldPost 02-19-2008, 11:51 AM

Oh my word! We have this one supply who has to have us ALL in silence or else! And she's yells at us and always has a glass of... "water" (notice the inverted commas) on her desk. People have smelt alcohol. We don't know how she gets away with it.
And she has this tummy stud she shows off, with her flabby stomach and saddlebags. Urgh!
(#16 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 08-21-2008, 02:10 AM

In my old 1st block.
The teacher was mostly absent so we always had a sub.
My favorite ones were the woman who couldn't spell rainy(she spelt it rayni)and she had the word right on a paper infront of her.
&&
The dude that always smiled.
xD
He was creepy and funny.
Basically I think we got weird subs was because we we're the ESE kids.

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#17 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Post 08-23-2008, 09:07 PM

Substitutes are very much like a box of chocolates. You never what you're gonna get. I once had a sub for World Geography who was almost completely full-blooded German. He had a really thick accent and everything. He was cooool.

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr