Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#81 (permalink))
Old
Cheshire1996 (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-06-2010, 02:34 AM

Something to do with art probably, I'd love to be in charge of designing characters and their costumes for video games...as well as the cute little monsters you simply can't have a video game without. However I'd really like to get into drawing manga professionly as well. I'm a manga maniac O-O I read too much of it and watch heaps of anime. My friends are yet to find one I havent read or watched XD

Last edited by Cheshire1996 : 02-06-2010 at 02:36 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#82 (permalink))
Old
CH4CHii_B_dAt_CHiCK (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 2.00 Average
Default 04-27-2010, 08:37 PM

I am a freshman in highschool and im trying my best to get into college to be a anesthesiologist. xD

CREDIT: Kiwi_Kat
Thank you I L.O.V.E it (:
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#83 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 04-28-2010, 10:04 PM

I know im still young and all,But my dream is to do makeup ..
Im learning so much now,it just makes me want to do it for like everr :P

Yoh
(#84 (permalink))
Old
AllyIsabelle93

Default 05-30-2010, 09:43 AM

I would love to work with the law. I always watch Law and Order, cold case files, cops, 48 hour mystery, every show like that. I'd be a cop, or detective, or something fun
(#85 (permalink))
Old
orangedino67 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-07-2010, 06:32 PM

In the future, I would want to be happy. Thats my plan.

My dad wants me to be a lawyer, but I wanna be an actress or singer.

Avi&Siggy by xxMeggieMaggot

tumblr.
(#86 (permalink))
Old
Sakura_flower (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 06-17-2010, 09:05 AM

In the future I want to be a lawyer.But I do not know exactly.Something in law is sure.
(#87 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-21-2012, 12:49 AM

Neuroscience <3 I'm not saying I want to be a brain surgeon, per se, but I want to learn more about how the little chemical nerve firings in our heads become conscious thoughts and actions (and unconscious thoughts as well...sleep is like a whole 'nother level of things to explore brain-wise). The brain is just so darn interesting! And, the field is still relatively new, which means plenty of job openings (you know, comparatively...) and it pays REALLY well. I love the brain and tend to nerd out about it anyway, so why not take that enthusiasm and put to work in a positive manner? Of course, I'll try to keep the fine arts alive on the side by maybe doing community theater or joining a church choir, but I'm far too disillusioned to actually try and make a living out of those pursuits. See, some people are really good and can handle it. Me, I'm good, but not quite good enough. Story of my life. Oh well. Hmm. Maybe I'll even try being an editor at some point because I've seen such horrific editing jobs in school papers that my eyes start bleeding. Most recently, it was, in bold headlines, "The Golved One Returns To Glee." I'm in college. That is from my college's paper. That's not supposed to happen. I feel compelled to do something about it xD

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#88 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 02-21-2012, 02:14 AM

I see myself as a genius ditz revolutionary slash amiable dictator dash terrorist. I'll take over the country in a backlash rebellion that arose from the government attempting to ban potatoes. Then, I'll find some excuse to rob every country on earth blind, nuke the moon to promote "healthy living" and to redo the architecture of Ireland's cities in gothic dark fantasy style. Then, I'll engineer the creation of a group of magic heroes to do battle with me for amusement, carry on all sorts of evil shenanigans back and forth with them for six hundred years, always escaping at the last second with my genre-savviness. Then, I'll figure out how to open the gates of hell, which I will promptly besiege with my army of darkness.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#89 (permalink))
Old
FlowersFall (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Default 02-21-2012, 03:13 AM

As for careers for me, I've always wanted to be a veterinarian. I've been thinking about it, and I don't think I'm strong enough to be able to do something like that...I just couldn't bare seeing a dieing animal, that would break my heart. Well, the other day I went with my sister to her ultrasound. When I saw the baby moving inside of her I thought it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, and I couldn't stop smiling! So right now I'm really thinking about becoming an ultrasound technician. (:

The other day, my uncle told me I'd make a very good social worker, he said since I'm so nice and like helps others. I've actuallly thought about it before, cause I really do love helping people but I'm not so sure yet.

Anyways, my dream job would to be an anime voice actress ^_^

But as for doing things in my life, I would love to travel the word. I would love to go to Japan and Africa. =)
(#90 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 08-14-2014, 11:33 PM

I'm just a sophomore in high school, so nothing is determined yet, but I plan on going to college. For what, I'm not exactly sure. I have interests all over -- but I am very interested in politics and feminism. I guess my dream job would be the female Jon Stewart/Bill Maher.. For sure I am going to live somewhere very urban -- hopefully Chicago.