Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#71 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 02-24-2009, 03:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
I'm thinking about opening a tiny business with me making decorative fruit arrangements. I'm good at it, weirdly enough.

That is so neat and very original. I will support wolfie's tiny buisness of decorative fruit arrangements any day! XD You should show us some pictures of arrangements you do because t hat sounds neat. I have never honestly heard of that before.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#72 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-24-2009, 06:18 AM

I haven't done any yet, I need a customer that's local. x.x .. Maybe I should've done a couple for the school's 4.0 GPA party.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#73 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 02-24-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Wolf View Post
I haven't done any yet, I need a customer that's local. x.x .. Maybe I should've done a couple for the school's 4.0 GPA party.

you should! I don't know what special holidays you celebrate from where you come from exactly, but maybe you could ask your princepal if you place up flyers around the school for this or maybe the mail boxes of the teachers in the office. I would post them on street posts as well. That would be soo neat XD

(#74 (permalink))
Old
X_SWEET_TEMPTATION_X (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 02-26-2009, 01:05 PM

I would want to be criminal profiler, just like Ried from the show, Criminal Minds
(#75 (permalink))
Old
Rocketship_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.17 Average
Default 04-03-2009, 02:00 AM

I intend on attending a college for archaeology. If I can't do that, then I want to be either a historian, or a museum curator.
History is just too cool not to make into a profession. I just don't know what period of history I am going to choose. =/

John Bonham
29 years gone, but never forgotten.
R.I.P.
5-31-48 - 9-25-80
We salute you.
(#76 (permalink))
Old
baylee (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 01-16-2010, 01:57 PM

I want to become a horseback rider, ya i know you have to spend a lot of money for shows and stuff
(#77 (permalink))
Old
parislove

Default 01-22-2010, 03:31 PM

I plan on studying Secondary Education and History. I want to teach Middle School Social Studies or High School American History.
(#78 (permalink))
Old
Beautiful_Baroness

Default My Plans For The Future - 01-28-2010, 11:54 AM

I am an excellent artist and a superb writer, so I plan on either becoming a medical illustrator or a novelist.
(#79 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-03-2010, 06:16 AM

I am going to the Art Institute so that I can become a true pastry chef. ^__^ I was accepted!

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#80 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 02-03-2010, 06:18 AM

Animation, ftw! I've wanted to be an artist since kindergarten, and yet I love to tell stories.... well, animation is two for one! (Though all the good movies take years and years to make, which means I shall have to be very patient)