Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#11 (permalink))
Old
xPapercut (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-28-2007, 09:59 AM

Hmm...
My ambition is to work for Sanrio.
(The people who make Hello Kitty)
It's really affected my life.

But I'd be happy working with videogames also.

sugar_snow_fairy with a new account since my old one was deleted. Please add me again if you're my friend. =]
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#12 (permalink))
Old
bell_6 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 7 Votes / 3.86 Average
Default 07-28-2007, 01:11 PM

hmm, I'm pretty sure I want to be a writer ethier in creative wirting (Poems, books) or in Journalism, (Magizines, newspapers) Or an architect, I love designing my dream house.

I like to walk in the Rain because no one can see I'm Crying

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-10-2007 at 02:57 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xJESSiCA (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 26 Votes / 3.54 Average
Default 07-28-2007, 02:06 PM

I would love to be a veterinarian or a journalist.

And if you say actress or fashion designer, a) You don't know the downsides to all of that (there are more down sides than good sides), and b) the chances are slim, because only the best make it big. And usually, actresses and/or fashion designers start showing potential when they learn to walk. And please don't get the attitude that, "I can do whatever I want, because I'm great," or whatever. Follow your dreams, but don't think you're gonna be the next Julia Roberts or whatever.

But also, I would love to get a minor in performing arts. This is a joke, but my dad says those who get bachelor's degrees in art say, "Do you want fries with that?"

But I am musically talented (not vocally, I promise you that) and would love to be in an internationally-touring jazz band, seeing as I can't do orchestra on sax...
(#14 (permalink))
Old
maria_is_gr8

Default 07-30-2007, 10:04 AM

Maybe doctor, fashion designer or model.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-01-2007, 03:10 AM

I'd like to become....perhaps a photojournalist? (Like taking pictures for a magazine, like National Geographic or something.) It'll be interesting and I'd get to travel to a lot of different places, which I'd love.

I also like the idea of becoming an author (though I know I'd never become really famous at that. No one can or will become the next J.K.Rowling. It's just impossible).

Or maybe a small-time actress, like on Brodway or something. Not in the movies or anything, I know I'll never be that good.

Or there's the possiblity of becoming a lawyer, or perhaps a film director. I really don't know, at the moment I like the sound of all of those jobs.....

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
(#16 (permalink))
Old
mskittles1012

Default 08-18-2007, 05:31 PM

I think i would want to be a volcano scientist or an archqueologist (I don't think I spelled that right.). I would get to travel to different places and see many things. And those kind of jobs interest me.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-18-2007, 07:40 PM

I like writing... XD But I don't know if it's my life's passion...

I've been taking teaching courses, and business ones. Not near the same, but I'm trying to keep my options open.

I'd like to try acting or singing, but those are typical answers. ("I wnt 2 b famos!" - Stupid noobs... Wouldn't last a day...) I don't think I'm horrible at either... Even though some celebs ARE horrible, yet, still famous.... How does that work, again?

I'd try journalism, but... that's a hard job to get into. When I was in Kindergarten, I didn't play in the sandbox, I went to the writing center. In Gr. 3, my friend and I started a newspaper. It's actually not bad. I did the writing, and she did the pictures. I'm not the greatest artist... X/ Good writer when I want to be, though... That same friend and I also made books. A series, actually. It was about hamsters... O.o We had an obsession.

Lawyer...? Nah. Too... uptight and professional for me. And you have to be uber organized...

Fashion designer... I have all these great ideas in my head, but... It's actually drawing them that's the problem. And I can't sew...

I still don't know what exactly I want to be... Sad, yes. I'm trying to keep my options open, though, for when I do decide.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 08-18-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskittles1012 View Post
I think i would want to be a volcano scientist or an archqueologist (I don't think I spelled that right.). I would get to travel to different places and see many things. And those kind of jobs interest me.
Archaeologist :] Which is currently what I am trying to become. Volcano scientist would classify as Geologist; I would think; a very interesting choice, kudos to you! Geology is quite fascinating.
I think I will go ahead and get my minor in chemistry so I can do radiocarbon dating, protein analysis and other things that involve lab archaeology.

Writing/Journalism is what my fiance is headed toward and its actually not all that hard to get jobs in the writing section...the TV portion may be different. depends where you are. We are in a big city that is surrounded by nowheresville (lol) so we do have a large newspaper/local news channel...and its easy enough to get jobs there because not many people pursue college.

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-19-2007, 06:20 AM

I want to be a writer. I'm constantly kicking myself in the head for ideas.

Come on, I wrote a mini book series in fifth-eighth grade! ;-; ... Yeah, it was crappy, but I was what, ten?

I've gotten better, sorta.

A backup job I plan on is technical engineer. It looks cool, and I like stuff that has to do with gadgets.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#20 (permalink))
Old
LadyVampire (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default forum contributor - 09-14-2007, 01:41 PM

well i always wanted to become a 4th grade math teacher or psycologist since i was 6 because of my two cousins inspired me.

I'm not a little kid so quit calling me that and leave me alone about my grammer! ITs called Language Disorder, Learning Disorder, and Speech Disorder. I'm not dislexyia.