Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default Do you have a teacher who hates you? - 08-12-2007, 01:14 PM

I don't think my teacher hated me, but I just think she didn't care about me. Like when I raised my hand, my spanish teacher would look right at me, but never call on me. I mean, seriously, she only called on me like twice that year.( and it was cuz no one else knew the answer)

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-22-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2007, 02:53 PM

Anyway, the only teacher I am absolutely sure never liked me very much {besides one that openly said I was a huge baby (I had a busted elbow and it hurt, all I did was wince.)} was my sixth grade math teacher. She was really nasty to me, even though I did my homework, got my tests done on time and everything. Drove me bonkers.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-22-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Added a set of brackets so the sentence wasn't confusing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 09:45 AM

I had a teacher who gave me the worst English grades I've had my entire life because I wasn't one of her favorites. I was normally a high As student and dropped to a B average in her class because I had opinions different from hers. In fact, this happens frequently in our school. Another English teacher failed people if they didn't write essasies that agreed with her opinions. I know this because I saw these essasies, completely crossed out with the big words "WRONG!" written all over them. Tell me, does that sound like the openmindedness that teachers should have?

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-22-2009 at 05:59 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Exclamation 08-25-2007, 02:30 PM

Nope But We Have This Evil Teach She Yells at people In There Face

Her Name is Mrs.Ward

Its Scary :[

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear
(#5 (permalink))
Old
RockerBoy97 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Default 12-14-2007, 04:38 PM

well im home schooled but i have a sunday school teacher that HATED me
she does teach and i hate i no i shouldint say her real name but i hate her so much i'll give it away her name is miss genie and shes that worst when she reads to make sure people are listening she glares at evry ody and will yell at you if your not listining shes such a horrible person and once i got yelled at becuz this girl sitting next to me wasint listening and she saw us she saw me and new it wasint me and i got yelled at ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr she such a pain in the A__!!!! but yeah your not alone you coulde lie about something and get her fired that woulde work.

i luv avril lavigne!!!!!!
i luv anime!!!!!!!!
i luv the show chobits and rozen maiden!!!!!!

if you dont like me............you can shut up go away and leave!!!

Last edited by RockerBoy97 : 12-16-2007 at 03:42 PM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 12-15-2007, 01:04 PM

I'm the innocent type teachers love, actually! XD In sixth grade, I was being picked on by this one chick, so I hit her with my umbrella. I pulled out the whole crying thing, and she got blamed for harassing me, while I got nothing, not even a reprimand!!!!

(#7 (permalink))
Old
noirmali (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-15-2007, 02:50 PM

^ .__. No one trusts ME!
D: Nowadays my freakin' Math teacher HATES me.
So, I went into her class without a pencil and paper.
Gawd. I lose my stuff a lot, and I never have paper. -__-;;
So I ask people for a pencil and paper and they will not give one to me...
So I do my warm up in my agenda with a black expo marker.
And the teacher's like, "CHRISTY! Don't you have a pencil or paper?"
"No..."
"Then ask people around you for one!"
Someone reluctantly gives me a piece of paper.
"Don't you have anything to write with but an expo marker?"
"No..."
"Look at me! What about first period?"
"I didn't use a pencil in first period, we went to the library."
She walks to her desk and finally gives me a pencil.
And then, she takes my textbook and tells me to throw everything away 'cuz I stick most of my papers in there, and then she lifts my textbook up and she takes a drawing that I worked really hard on...
"This isn't what we're supposed to be working on in class." And she crumples it.
D: I did that YESTERDAY at HOME! WTF!
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Maddie705 (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: 4 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 03-08-2008, 07:36 PM

If you think Elementry school kids don't have evil teachers,never come to washinton Elementry (located in scenic Ohio).Theres this teacher name Mrs.Goebal.And if you walk in the halls,she grabs your neck collar,hauls you into her class,and makes you recite the rules of the school in front of her class,she did it to my friends once and now a wear a bag when i pass the class.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
alabamablonde13 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 12-22-2007, 04:20 PM

Hmm...my principles (sp?) hate me. I refuse to put up with their favoritism and BS. I was not being nasty to them, just explaining to them how unfair they were, and they flipped the heck out. The high school principle insulted my family, and I yelled at him. Shut him up real quick. I got a day of ISS for it, but it was worth it.

I would rather be scolded for doing what is right than praised for doing what is wrong.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
rubah (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Default 12-23-2007, 04:55 AM

Something that haunts my soul is whether my cal teacher likes me or not. I'm pretty sensitive to others' opinions, especially if they're in authority or someone I respect a lot xD but he's so secretive I may never know :O

I've never had a teacher that hated me, but I had some I hated, and I'm ashamed to say I've taken advantage of those combined facts on a certain shameful occasion.