Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
awesomeistic (Offline)
Silent

Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default Do you have a teacher who hates you? - 08-12-2007, 01:14 PM

I don't think my teacher hated me, but I just think she didn't care about me. Like when I raised my hand, my spanish teacher would look right at me, but never call on me. I mean, seriously, she only called on me like twice that year.( and it was cuz no one else knew the answer)

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-22-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-12-2007, 02:53 PM

Anyway, the only teacher I am absolutely sure never liked me very much {besides one that openly said I was a huge baby (I had a busted elbow and it hurt, all I did was wince.)} was my sixth grade math teacher. She was really nasty to me, even though I did my homework, got my tests done on time and everything. Drove me bonkers.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-22-2009 at 05:58 PM. Reason: Added a set of brackets so the sentence wasn't confusing.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 08-21-2007, 09:45 AM

I had a teacher who gave me the worst English grades I've had my entire life because I wasn't one of her favorites. I was normally a high As student and dropped to a B average in her class because I had opinions different from hers. In fact, this happens frequently in our school. Another English teacher failed people if they didn't write essasies that agreed with her opinions. I know this because I saw these essasies, completely crossed out with the big words "WRONG!" written all over them. Tell me, does that sound like the openmindedness that teachers should have?

Av & Sig Credit: Me

Last edited by Miranda_ : 08-22-2009 at 05:59 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
QUELASTiMAx (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via AIM to QUELASTiMAx
Exclamation 08-25-2007, 02:30 PM

Nope But We Have This Evil Teach She Yells at people In There Face

Her Name is Mrs.Ward

Its Scary :[

You played me
Betrayed me
Your love was nothing but a game
Portrait a role
You took control,
I couldn't help but fall
So deep
But now I see things clear
(#5 (permalink))
Old
IcePrincess48 (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 5 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to IcePrincess48 Send a message via MSN to IcePrincess48
Default 08-27-2007, 07:56 PM

All of my teachers like me.
So, no I don't have a teacher that hates me.

My math teacher for 6th grade, was nice, but everyone said that she was a witch but she really wasn't. And they thought because she was like 65-70 years old, she was a witch. It was kinda funny.

Happy June everyone and have a happy summer!

Credits:
Avie - Cutiekins.
Doll - Me; Animated by x_____x.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
fastpitchgirl13 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 6 Votes / 4.50 Average
Default 08-30-2007, 03:29 AM

No most of my teachers that i have had have been like teenagers they are super funny and stuff

made by Piinkpills
Isnt it gorgus
What is not to love about Pete?!?!?!?
[center]
(#7 (permalink))
Old
dudettel (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 12 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to dudettel
Default 08-30-2007, 04:23 PM

I had a spanish teacher my sophmore year of high school that absolutely hated me. Her name was Mrs. Simms, and she's a bitter old woman. She was really old, and my dad had been an old student of hers...he was a really bad student, class clown, always played pranks on her, etc...anyway, I think she remembered the last name and would fail me for the littlest things possible...like not having my homework on the correct page, missing class for a fieldtrip, etc...I barely got a C in that class although I gave an A effort. It was literally one of only two C's I ever got in high school (The other one was math analysis...but she was a psycho too:P ).

Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. Oscar Wilde
(#8 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 08-30-2007, 08:10 PM

Well, all my teachers i have ever had have givin me A's, even though some of them didint really like me, or dislike me. I mean, I never thought they ever hated me, ya know? But im sure later in life, ill have a mean teacher.It maby because im 1st on the A honour roll EVERY year. Never one B on my report card, exept ONCE, ONLY ONCE ^_^.

So, no, i suppose. (At least, not yet. -_-)

Last edited by Silver_Wolf_Kitty : 12-10-2007 at 02:33 PM.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-30-2007, 09:34 PM

I've had a couple teachers who were complete witches and a school principal, too.

This year, I have CRAZY teachers.

My first hour teacher tries to be 'cool' and does a scary job of it.
Second hour teacher is nice and I like her.
Third hour teacher had my mother and is very strict.
Fourth hour teacher is completely crazy but so....we have many interesting conversations in that class.
Fifth hour teacher walks up and down, up and down in front of the our seats, talking and moving his hands, pausing to look out the window but he's awesome. He makes think and is completely crazy.
Sixth hour teacher is ok. Not my favorite but not bad.
Seventh hour teacher is great. She knows how to teach math very well and I understand almost immediately.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-31-2007, 05:51 AM

Oh god. *facepalm* Principals are horrible.

My middle school's main principal absolutely REFUSED to do anything about bullying. I suffered so da.mn bad. It wasn't until this one girl physically hurt me that she bothered to do anything, and even then it was a measly slap on the wrist and a discipline slip. Me? I almost got suspended for swearing at the girl who hurt me, who had called me a number of nasty things.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm