Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Xx_Pixie_Dust_xX (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-15-2009, 03:06 PM

I had a teacher that actually hated me, and it showed. I had her for gr. 4 and 8. First, in gr.4, she taught me to do division WRONG and my parents had to show me the right way. She never gave us library in gr.4, ever. We were supposed to go down but she just sat at a computer in the back of the class and read her emails.
Then, in gr.7 when she wasn't even my teacher, she stopped my friend and I at recess when we were about to go outside. We were the only ones upstairs at the time because we had to get changed after gym, and she had no one to harass so she chose us. She told us that we were harassing substitute teachers and that if she heard about us doing this again she would get us suspended? It was the like, 10th day of school and we hadn't even HAD a substitute teacher yet. Plus, my friend and I were probably the quietest and shyest of the class. Then at lunch one day, me and my friends were eating and not talking, and she came over and started yelling at us about I don't even remember what. Something about behaviour issues? (I just think she forgot her meds, which she skips out of class to take at the office every other day.)
In gr. 8, she was my english teacher, and she never taught us ANYTHING, literally. She just gave us stupid projects, like write an extremely long ethics assignment about responsibility or whatever. She would also give us 8 projects at a time, no joke. And they were basically all due in the same week, and we didn't get long to work on them. She often gave me 2-s, which surprised my other teachers, because the work was really well done and was what she asked. But "the paragraphs weren't double spaced," that's why I got a 2-? Seriously, she shouldn't be teaching. She's supposed to be the math teacher, but she doesn't know math so now she teaches (if you can call it teaching) english. So the english teacher is now the math teacher, and he is excellent in both and should take over her spot.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
TinkerBell1995 (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Default 07-16-2009, 08:25 PM

I had one. She was my 4th and last science teacher for my 8th grade year. Our first one Mrs. Z she got hurt and couldn't come back to work, from what I know she was really nice. Our second one Ms. S, we all loved her but she had to go to a different school Then our third Mr. G he was really weird and everyone said he was a drug dealer (but he wasn't) and he quit after two weeks. And our last one Mrs. C she gave me a bad grade because I didn't turn in my children's book in early, but I turned it in on time, and then she caused me to fail my final exam because she didn't go over what we learned in the 6th grade and the 7th grade we hated her and she hated us.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#43 (permalink))
Old
KaraKupkakex (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 5 Votes / 2.60 Average
Send a message via MSN to KaraKupkakex
Default 07-16-2009, 10:59 PM

LOL i was such a bad kid in elementry xD but i knew he hated me e.e
thts why i wasnt aloud to go to the last week of school...

Yoh
(#44 (permalink))
Old
AaronShadows (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 9 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 07-18-2009, 02:28 PM

Oooooooohhh yeah. Went out of her way to make my life as difficult as possible all last year, which was easy as she was my class tutor. ¬.¬'
She also near constantly went on about what she'd do if she had a say. Such as; stringing students from trees, making them sit in carparks instead of classrooms, and expelling people for walking on the wrong side of the hallways. I reckon that's exactly why she DOESN'T Get a say :Rolleyes:

I hope I NEVER ever eveeer have her again for any class. She's an evil, malicious person.

“I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword... I want a stick.” ~ Valkyrie Cain
“I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” - Skulduggery Pleasant
(#45 (permalink))
Old
princessxox1 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Cool 07-21-2009, 07:38 AM

Omg, i hate it when teachers hate you or don't like you for no reason! the funny thing is, is that one year all the teachers like me and the next year all the teachers ... aren't very fond of me. lol its really weird. i'm really happy for this year 'cuz last year they didnt like me.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
MizzCrosby87 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 08-05-2009, 08:23 PM

my gym teacher would killl ne if she could! She fails me when i come to class on time, and change, and participate! isn't that enough? And i had an asthma attack in gym and she tood there. watching me.
gRR

Ray William Johnson < 3
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Andjelija (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Skype™ to Andjelija
Default 11-04-2009, 07:02 AM

In my school, there's this really mean teacher, she's a crazy woman! In another class is a girl who can't see or hear very well. So she asked her friend what was on the blackboard and then the teacher started yelling on her said that she can see for her self. And on our first class with that teacher she said that we should go to a ''rehab'' from friendship or teamwork, cause she doesnt wanna see that on her class. A total ***** if you ask me.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
delly1 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 19 Votes / 4.53 Average
Send a message via MSN to delly1
Default 11-04-2009, 10:27 AM

I have this one professor that is in clininc with me all the time and I swear she seeks out my mistakes and gets some sort of arousal from finding them... She super hard on everyone though so its not just me, but man she makes you want to cry sometimes.... When we were learning how to administer anesthetic yesterday she freaked out at this one guy in my class so badly that he was in tears over his patient... like that lady ahonestly needs to understand that upsetting some one with sharp instruments such as a syringe with a loaded needle is kinda dangerous and she should adress a problem with beign more calm natured..

(#49 (permalink))
Old
MizzCrosby87 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 4 Votes / 3.00 Average
Default 11-04-2009, 05:04 PM

My new Social Studies teacher, Mr. Huber, totally hates me.
It's because his wife is the school counseler, and i would always come in there crying and explaining my troubles,
so i'm guessing he knows me very well.

-He never makes me top of the class when i'm the best one even in the class
-He tortures me for looking through a comic book he gave us, just because i was "looking through it extremely fast"
-And he always gives my best friend treats when she acts up in class.

I feel totally wrecked because of him.
On the other hand, my science teacher loves me ;D

Ray William Johnson < 3
(#50 (permalink))
Old
KiraIMustBeInvisible (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 12-27-2009, 01:28 PM

None of my teachers hate me, but there is a great deal of favoritism at my school. My SS teacher favors the Student Council students (because she teaches them, but next semester i'm gonna be in StuCo >:]) My LA teacher likes her photography students (one of them being me...) my Math teacher doesn't really have favorites. She's to bitter. And my Science teacher likes the 9th period class. Possibly because that class doesn't have any rowdy boys -_- Maannn I wish I good at Math.

"Are you my mummy?" "Don't blink." "Count the shadows." "Look behind you."