Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1 (permalink))
Old
BonnieGirl (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 4 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default Weird teachers... - 06-26-2007, 09:34 PM

Ok so there's a thread about mean teachers, so how about a thread about just plain weird teachers.

My French teacher has to be one of the most weird teachers EVER! She used to have a big butt and called it her ghetto booty, (She wasn't French but white).

&& She had these mood swings, like OMG. One moment she was all, yea sure go ahead and have a french coversation, and like a minute later, she'll shut us up.

Don't get me started with testing...She always moved the test dates, for whatever reason. Silly reasons, like she'd literally forget about it and do some other activity and then when we asked about the test she'd stare straight ahead (probably to think up an excuse).

She never had a lesson plans, we only took like three big tests ALL YEAR, two of them being finals.

Ohh the worst. We watched Blades of Glory in class, before it even got out! Gee I wonder how. She had this Napoleon Dynamite obssesion, I swear! (She talked like him, sometimes, on purpose) && said he was SEXY. Lol...

Ohh yea and I had this teacher for two whole years!

Can any of your teachers beat mine?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Danica_Shardae (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.67 Average
Default 06-26-2007, 09:59 PM

that's really creepy...O_O
I don't have any teachers like that but my math teacher belly dances at the ymca and talks under the class when they are being way too loud, so the students who don't want to fail, miss everything in the lesson and now all of us have to take summer school.

I'm still here, I just don't post AS OFTEN.

Check me out:
DeviantART
Tumblr
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
cwer (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 20 Votes / 4.15 Average
Default 06-26-2007, 10:09 PM

Um.... weeeeelllllll there was a really weird teacher named Ms.Baker. She was young but always forgot to tell us things that w needed to know for our tests!Other than that, she wasent that wierd. But After 6 months, she left (for god know what.) and moved waaaaayyyyyy far away. She had 3 daughters and one died from a brain tumor. Her husband was a preist at the local church at the new place and stole alot of things from the church and got fired and chased outta town with the whole family. They moved to a farER away town and was soooooooo depressed after the whole 'chased outta town.' 'bad husband' 'dead daughter' thing and more. So one day, she put her car in her garage, closed the garage door, got into the car, closed the door, turend on the car and sat there. So, that meant if she sat in there long enough, shed be dead or had 'commited suiccide'. So she died and her oldest Daughter was a close friend of mine so I was so sad for her. I think she killed herself too. Sad,sad.

(#4 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-27-2007, 06:27 AM

My science teacher in 3rd year was pretty weird. She seemed to me to be about 90 years old, tho she was in reality about 50. She was really oldfashioned; when it was time to teach sex ed, she just mumbled a few words about "wait til marriage" and "boys can tell" and that was pretty much it. She also used to make troublemakers stand up all class long.

My second year science teacher was also weird; I lost an entire year of science cuz this guy just couldn't keep control. He used to teach at an all boys school before moving to my school, an all girls school. He used to make threats of detention and telling the headmaster, and not carry them out. So in the end, he'd be sitting at his desk marking with his head down, and the entire class would be playing consequences, playing cards, painting each others nails, plaiting each others hair and chatting away. If the headmaster had made an inspection, he would have fired the teacher on the spot.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 06-27-2007, 07:28 AM

My weirdest teacher would have to have been... I think my typing teacher. She's got to be mentally challenged in some way, or something, because whenever she's giving directions on the powerpoint projector, and the class was ignoring her, she just kept on talking. O_o That was very weird.

And somehow, half my work went missing, AFTER I turned it in. I saved every single one of my projects I had to do; I went into my folder, and there they were.

Miraculously, after another kid complained to the principals, who had a little chat with her, everyone's grade shot up skyward. O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 06-27-2007, 08:44 AM

You want to talk about weird teachers? Try my French teacher. I swear she was on drugs or massive amounts of caffeine all the time because she always was perky, even at 7:30 in the morning for first period French. Not only that, but she has weird dances for everything. Literally everything. There's no way to even describe, just as very unusual. When she was dancing, she would shout out random words in French for emphasis, which can be rather confusing when you're just learning the language. I've had her for two years now and will have her next year for my final year of high school French.

Av & Sig Credit: Me
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Miranda_ (Offline)
Forums Administrator
Site Admin

Rating: 46 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 02-16-2009, 06:21 PM

A teacher I had in secondary school was a total weirdo. He taught Geography, and I swear, the "History Of Magic" teacher Professor Binns out of the Harry Potter books was based on him. O_o This guy could have put sleeping pills out of business, he was so boring. He'd stand up next to a blackboard covered with writing and just drone on and on all lesson. By the time the bell rang, most of the class would be asleep; and he'd never notice. XD

(#8 (permalink))
Old
catewilliams (Offline)
Addict

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 4.00 Average
Send a message via AIM to catewilliams Send a message via MSN to catewilliams
Default Teachers.. - 06-30-2007, 11:41 AM

In my highschool, we had ISS, in school suspention. You go there for a class period or the whole day if a teacher sends you.

I had a sub that sent the entire class one by one there, in my study hall. The ISS teacher looked at us funny when one by one at 5 minute intervals, an entire class came. He sent us all back up and called the admin to see what the hell was going on.

Some teachers!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Elosine (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 06-30-2007, 09:18 PM

My sixth grade Language Arts/Social Studies teacher was a complete ditz. She would loose people's work, f*** up people's grades, forget things all the time, and she was mean. Plus, she would give us an assignment, but not explain to us how to do it. Then, when I would ask her how to do it, her answers were all vague and you ended up even more confused than you were before.

My seventh grade Language Arts/Social Studies teacher was awesome. Sometimes she brought cookies for the class (like when we were watching a video about France she gave us all these yummy chocolate covered French cookies.... ), once she brought her dog to class on a half day, and she was really funny. When we were studying England and doing this project, she let us listen to the Beatles while we were working, she was never mean, either, just harsh to people who deserved it. One time, She and another teacher from across the hall were acting all ghetto. This one guy in my class asked her a question and she was all, "Fo shizzle!" (you could tell she was joking). Then she called her husband, who was a band teacher at another middle school, and was all "Holla back at me, homie!". It was on speaker phone. Plus she once rode a bicyle around the front of the classroom. It was cool. There are a million other things that made her an awesome teacher, but this post is already really long...Also, we somehow learned a lot that year...

~Nikki

"And though I'll think of you, I guess,
until the day I die,
I think I miss you less and less,
as every day goes by...."
-Sweeney Todd
(#10 (permalink))
Old
lizardlover100 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 1 Votes / 4.00 Average
Default 07-09-2007, 05:01 PM

ok your guys' teachers don't even come close to my english teacher. she is the epitimy of all that is weird.

so she's a new teacher, and we walk in the classroom. there are smileyfaces everywhere and a sign that is yellow with a giant happy face that says "camp happy". i am dead serious. so she explains that she likes her classes to be happy all the time. creepy. she also informed us that she represents everyone. and also, we have reason to believe that she is buddhist. which won't go over very well in our little midwest small town. she named her son angus. who does that? not too mention her complete lack of organization. and love of edgar allen poe.

but despite the weirdness, she is my favorite teacher because she is so random and sticks up for me and my weird friends. everyone else hates her guts, but we love her. she's still weird. and sometimes not in a good way.