Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 08-30-2009, 08:54 AM

Well, you always hear about how Drama and Theater teachers are likely to be weird? Mine is WEIIIRD. XD She's an amature ventriloquist (but she's good at it anyway), can make her voice suit whatever character she's reading a script for, and... well, she's weird. XD That's all there is to it.

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 08-30-2009, 09:01 AM

ROFL Have I mentioned about my music teacher and my french teacher. They're beyond weird.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
princessxox1 (Offline)
Bonita

Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-01-2009, 09:29 AM

omg, i think my weirdest and craziest teacher is my history and geography teacher. he doesn't let us research things on the internet until he finds a website cuz he's scared will go on something innapropriate. i also think hes racist... which i wierd because he'll be teaching us about native americans and hell say: it our fault that they were killed and stuff, but we are better then them, and even though we could of lived peacfully... there different in a bad way...
yeah hes crazy and majorly stressed.... and he cant grow a beard for his life! lol
(#64 (permalink))
Old
C0MPUT3RxV1RUS_

Default 10-18-2009, 09:23 PM

I've had so many weird teachers.

In the second grade there was a teacher who taught my grade. He was extremely strick and didn't teach anything that way he was supposed too. He only handed out work sheets. My mom is a teacher at the same school and another employee was selling Madona tickets and my mom baught them. The weird teacher (Mr. A) passed her and was all ""Girl, you stole my Madonna tickets!" She later found out that he lives with his parents still (and hes liek 32) and his mom brings dinner up to his room every night.

When I was in the 6th and 5th grade, I had a teacher named Mr. Warders and he had a bunch of adopted kids and was really odd.

In middle school, all of my science teachers were weird. Mrs S who was extremely strick and was crazy. Mr. Knittle who everyone thought was creepy. There was one (Mr. Knoll) who wrote on the WHITE board in blue and no one could read it. Then he wrote it in a bright red. ugghh -.- Then there was Mr. Snappp who was a jerk. He played a movie during the state test and the principal had to come talk to him.

My english teacher in the 8th grade had plastic trucks and weiner dogs and he played with them during class. He was aslo missing a finger on one of his hands. He seemed loopy all the time.

My teachers this year seem pretty normal, but it's still too early to tell haha
I also had a sub recently for orchestra who sweated like crazy. Sweat was literally pouring off of him it was so gross and weird.

Last edited by Miranda_ : 10-19-2009 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Don't post twice, edit your previous post.
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 09-06-2013, 01:15 AM

(Sorry for the slight grave-dig..)

Here is the description of all my teachers!

Band: Awesome. Had him since sixth grade until one year where he left and took the job at the high school but I have him now. He is really good concert season director but needs more experience in directing marching..He did just come up from a middle school.
Multimedia: Really cute XD But awkward..and married
Biology: I think this is his first year teaching..but he does not seem like a science type guy at all. He just doesn't sound intelligent or educated, but he is. It is so weird.
Spanish II: Mi maestra de espanol es una gringa!! (My Spanish teacher is a white girl!) She is really good.
GT Global Studies English: AMAZING! She is really eccentric and quirky! Really good combination
GT Global Studies AP Human Geo: Pretty good, but most of her class is taking notes.
Geometry: Doesn't even teach. I could go on forever. The only good thing about this class is that he doesn't grade the homework on actual answers, but on completion. Yay.
(#66 (permalink))
Old
LillyAwesome (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 09-09-2013, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeitgheist View Post
Then about 20 minutes into the first lesson he just has a breakdown and tells everyone to move our benches as far away from the radiators as possible because they were radioactive XD
OMG! I was laughing so hard!
I also had a weird teacher....my 6th grade 7th period world history (social studies) teacher. She made us take a quiz on classroom rules and procedures! And she made us do this "Chapter Tours" thing, where she went over a list and we had to find stuff like what pg. is the glossary and index on and so on and so on. Every day that same week, in the morning, she asked us what pg. the glossary and the index are on. Then we took a test on it. She also made up this weird dance about roman numerals. I loved my band class though. I got the flute then....I remember I was so happy!

Last edited by LillyAwesome : 09-10-2013 at 07:09 PM.