Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Aihana_ (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 22 Votes / 4.45 Average
Send a message via AIM to Aihana_ Send a message via MSN to Aihana_
Default 09-08-2008, 01:01 AM

My French teacher.
He embarrassed me terribly on the first day, my name wasn't on the list, so I told him my name, and he gave the class a session on what my last name means(As my last name is french). Well, he started with how my last name started out, spelling wise, and then brought it down to where it is today. As if that was humiliating enough, he translated it, well it means 'Of the Oak Trees'.
So I guess we can just call me, Tenisha of the Oak Trees. Is that enough? Of course not, then he said, as the whole class is in hysterics, "Don't worry, my name means, 'Of the Chestnut Trees'. Another round of hysterics for that of course. Then to top it all off, he does a hang loose gesture and says, "Hey sistah!"
Fun eh? I think not...
But defiantly weird.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Kokushi

Talking Chem Teacher - 10-14-2008, 11:34 AM

My Chemistry teacher is a nut, not as wierd as the French teacher mind you, but crazy all the same. He's into golf and fishing and stuff and he tells us that if we ever tell him we caught a bigger fish or hit a golf ball farther than us... he'd fail us. Then... when it came to the pep relly, we have a dunk tank (Which is frickin' awesome, we get to dunk our PRINCIPAL, who, mind you, is a complete a-hole.) He said if we dunked him... we fail. And one time, he even threatened to throw an apple at me and he asked the class how much he'd get if he hit me in the face! >< I was Soooooooooooooo embaressed! ^///^ Anywho he's a grade a nut, you'd have to be in my class to fully understand the extent of his insanity, but he's one of the coolest teachers in my school and yes... I called a teacher cool.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#33 (permalink))
Old
Ophelia_Ragamuffin

Default 10-20-2008, 03:05 AM

None of my teachers are really weird, exactly. My math teacher, though, is quite funny - if you're not the butt of the joke. Like once, these two girls in the class started talking about Britney Spears and the teacher goes, "she's a skank." Then this one girl said Britney was her hero and he says, "then your hero's a skank." Then the girl says something about no, no she's not - and that she's trying to find love, and, says the teacher, "yeah - trying to find love at the corner by 7-11. Gotta get me some slurpies!" No one in the class could breathe after that.

And then there was this one time when we went to the computer lab to take an online quiz. I finished early and went onto the Harry Potter fan fiction forums. Well, the teacher is roaming through the desks making sure we're not doing anything we're not supposed to, and when he sees what website I'm on he shouts out, loud enough for the whole room to hear, "OOH! SLASH FICTION!" I crack up laughing, for obvious reasons, and the teacher just stands there. Staring. He probably doesn't even know what slash fiction is. Anyway, it was very embarrasing at the time, though it's hilarious now.
(#34 (permalink))
Old
AmericanRag

Default 10-20-2008, 12:45 PM

I had an American History teacher who only kept one lamp light on in the classroom and he always kept the room at 58, so it was dark and freezing, perfect for sleeping - not in this class. He would jump up desks, crawl under then, sit on your desk WHILE your head was laying on it. He was really expressive so everything he talked about he tried to reenact, which was pretty entertaining sometimes. The weirdest thing he ever did was he would hide under his desk and when the last bell would ring he would jump out and through smarties at is.

Then I had a teacher who was convinced she was Mary Tudor, so when people got in trouble or sent out of the room we would joke or call after them "Its off to the Gallows with you". And she would was also very expressive, when she talked to always moved her hands its was so aggravating.

I also had a teacher who practiced Scientology, and this was way before it got all insanely popular, and he explained it to us. It took everything in all of us not to laugh hysterically, though I did feel bad, it was something he believed in and I don't make fun of people's religions, but this was insane xD. And in his classroom had goat stuff, like all the posters had goats on them and there were goat figurines and he wore goat attire....strange indeed.

Most of my teachers just had little quirks or strange habit...none to crazy.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
TechnoMayhem (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Rating: 3 Votes / 4.33 Average
Send a message via AIM to TechnoMayhem
Default 10-21-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanRag View Post
I had an American History teacher who only kept one lamp light on in the classroom and he always kept the room at 58, so it was dark and freezing, perfect for sleeping - not in this class. He would jump up desks, crawl under then, sit on your desk WHILE your head was laying on it. He was really expressive so everything he talked about he tried to reenact, which was pretty entertaining sometimes. The weirdest thing he ever did was he would hide under his desk and when the last bell would ring he would jump out and through smarties at is.

Then I had a teacher who was convinced she was Mary Tudor, so when people got in trouble or sent out of the room we would joke or call after them "Its off to the Gallows with you". And she would was also very expressive, when she talked to always moved her hands its was so aggravating.

I also had a teacher who practiced Scientology, and this was way before it got all insanely popular, and he explained it to us. It took everything in all of us not to laugh hysterically, though I did feel bad, it was something he believed in and I don't make fun of people's religions, but this was insane xD. And in his classroom had goat stuff, like all the posters had goats on them and there were goat figurines and he wore goat attire....strange indeed.

Most of my teachers just had little quirks or strange habit...none to crazy.
Lol!
My boyfriend has a teacher that curses everyone out and literally kicks them out of the classroom.
o.e
but im not complaining, I get to spend lunch with him then.
: D
One of my teachers, my 1st block Geometry teacher, she is so sweet and funny, if you do something she doesn't like, like mess with the touch board, she starts groaning and moving with a limp towards you like a zombie and it just makes me laugh.
I <3 zombies.
^-^

You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

(#36 (permalink))
Old
angel51121

Question 10-21-2008, 11:30 PM

well....i had this one teacher that always picked her nose hen the bell for lunch break rang...
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Heva_Banana_Mad (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 11-01-2008, 03:08 PM

My french teacher is really strange the other day she made us say random verbs in french which we didn't even know and there was a word like pouvere or something and we weren't really concentrating so we just mumbled it. Anyway we said it wrong and this is what she said. "You're not concentrating today girls it's POO-VERE!" and suddenly everybody bursted out laughing!
(#38 (permalink))
Old
LILreBeL08 (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via MSN to LILreBeL08
Default 11-12-2008, 01:12 AM

my 4th grade teacher wasnt actually weird
she was really nice if we were good she would bring in donut things in on friday! she was really nice and was really funny * wipes away tear* but im in 5th grade now

Don't be a hater....
Be a hatter
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Chicken_pie15 (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Rating: Not Rated
Default 11-12-2008, 04:26 PM

My Political Science teacher would start every day off with a riddle or something, and make these silly and stupid jokes. Sometimes it would take him at least 30 minutes to get into the lecture. He was one of those people that would make themselves laugh. He was very smart though, and had a lot to teach a person.

The sun doesn't give light to the moon assuming the moon's gonna owe it one.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
girlteen (Offline)

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 1 Votes / 1.00 Average
Default 11-12-2008, 07:49 PM

I had a weird and mean teacher once. She was a computer teacher. She was mean to everyone. She would tell people to be really quiet and honestly the school I'm in is never that quiet. Then she be all you guys got to relax and I was thinking like what the heck?Not only that she get mad at me evrytime I had my purse by my computer. I mean it's a pure for peep sakes. It wasn't like I was a bad student either in fact I was considered more of a goody-goody than anything else. One time I didn't finish something in class and I tried to explain to her that but she was like "Well if you didn't finish what were you doing the whole period?" in a really snotty way. I was like "I did do it I just didn't finish." so I then told her I would finish it at home. She also would point out whatever I was doing wrong in front of the whole class. Someone one time when she wasn't around called her Miss. Anger Management lol. I secretly refer to her as the fire breathing dragon. I'm glad I dont have her this year. Then next year I'm going to high school and I will never see her again....hopefully.

"I must go in. The fog is rising." - E.m.i.l.y
D.i.c.k.i.n.s.o.n

Last edited by girlteen : 11-12-2008 at 07:51 PM.