Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Cira_Babe

Unhappy 02-28-2008, 09:15 PM

Okay i hadthis really fat
math teacher and i swear i think he speaks
giberish :]]
he litlerly spits EVERYWHWERE
everytime he talks
i am lucky that i sat in the back row :P
and my friend who has him now she sed when
they look at the over head
there is the little blob and it will never go away!
and she sed it was slobber and
i think i remember that i am not sure lol
but then she said that today
her math teacher
was wipping off on of those overhead clear paper
things
and he took a tissue and wipped his head and then used his
sweat as water to wash of the marker!
and some other people i knwo that go to that
middle school
they sed that he ate a cockroach! ewww
yeah so thats pretty nasty and
he sings and dances
he yells alot tooo lol
but wen i went to school there he got really mad
(when i sat in the front row) he took a ruler
like he always does and he was hitting MY desk and it scared me so bad and when i thought he was done i put my hands back and
wack!!!
he got me! it hurt soooo bad!
i remember i had to wear bandages around my
hands for a while
but that was toward the end of the school yeah :P

i was in 6th grade when all tht stuff happend :P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Rachwee195

Default My Teacher - 03-08-2008, 05:56 AM

She has like these weird moods swings. One minute she's like awwww you look so nice today and 2 secs later shes like WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU!!!!! YOUR HAIR IS A MESS or something like that and we just stand there like not knowing what to do
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
RockTalon_Of_WindClan

Default 05-22-2008, 11:05 PM

The only unusual teacher i had was in 8th grade..On the first day of school he gave us a test.he told us that if we made an A in science,we would make a B,and if we made a b,we would make a C,and blah blah.Anyway,he drank water out of a cup and SPIT it ito a blue tub IN FRONT OF THE CLASS.*dork*
(#24 (permalink))
Old
jordanashley (Offline)
Shuni

Rating: 6 Votes / 4.33 Average
Default 05-23-2008, 01:49 PM

One of my teachers last year was like how Rachwee195 said her's was. One mintue she was all nice and sweet and loved us and the next everyone was in trouble and she hated us. I have to have her again next year.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 05-23-2008, 04:55 PM

My math teacher, totally weird in a baaad way. VERY bad. I don't know who p*ssed in her wheaties and I don't want to know, but one minute she'll be happy to teach us about geometry and circles and triangles, then the next she's threatening fifty-some pages of homework. O_o

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#26 (permalink))
Old
LancasterPrincess (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: 7 Votes / 4.86 Average
Talking 05-25-2008, 02:08 AM

I had a weird Spanish teacher. She was AWESOME by the way!!!

She would sing random songs, all the time!

Quite a few times the room would be dead silent with testing and she'd break out in song. And alway really weird songs, like "due in due di do AHHHHHH!" or just random sayings like "there was this one time......in band camp." Lol, those were the days.

Oh yeah and she had this system for participation points. When you participated in class you'd get a peso (fake obviously) and at the end of each quarter you'd turn them in for participation points.
Well when you tried to participate, but got the answer wrong she'd give you a "Pity Peso", but instead of calling it a Pity Peso she'd call it a P.P.
For those of you who didn't get her humor: She'd call it a Pee Pee.

Ms. Marshall, you're awesome!

Please have a look at my Shop!
Help a girl out, keep me in mind, and share link with your friends and parents!
(#27 (permalink))
Old
yourlucky13_x (Offline)
Silent

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 2 Votes / 3.50 Average
Default 06-06-2008, 05:33 PM

dudee
i had this spanish teacher(having her again for 7th grade, YAY!) she'd make us brownies and cookies all the time and gave us gum(: she'd even give us something to eat if we didnt eat breakfast. also, when it would be like loud and she hurt herself, she would yell out "Monkey SPit!!" and if you cussed, she would just say "honey, improvesize with words!".

but my cuzin had this one teacher, she's going into 8th grd, and she had a teacher that would follow her around, give her stuff, and he would never yell at her. she got scared. he would even call her house asking for this one person and say, "Oops, i have the wrong number. but oh well, lets talk" she was afraid to go to school. so now shes home schooled.

And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb<3
Yeah, i'm one of them now<3
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Zeitgheist (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Aries
Rating: Not Rated
Send a message via MSN to Zeitgheist
Default 06-07-2008, 07:46 AM

I had three very weird teachers...

In 4th grade I had a substitute teacher around... August or so. It was SCORCHING hot outside and he came in wearing a thick coat, mittens, a hat and a big muffler - wich he refused to take off. Then about 20 minutes into the first lesson he just has a breakdown and tells everyone to move our benches as far away from the radiators as possible because they were radioactive XD

In 6th grade I had a substitute Spanish teacher who was SO disgusting. He came in every day wearing dirty Lacoste shirts that had holes in his armpit surrounded by brown grease. We debated wether or not he had acid armpir sweat

In 9th grade we had THE WORST TEACHER both mean and weird. I honestly don't remember his name but everyone referred to him as "The Goat". He was the art teacher and you couldn't BREATH without getting sent into the hallway. He also had an unearthly obsession with Super-Man. Everywhere int hat room were pictures of Super-Man + life sized cardnboard cutouts
(#29 (permalink))
Old
jelibon (Offline)
Forum Contributor

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 1 Votes / 5.00 Average
Send a message via Yahoo to jelibon
Default 08-26-2008, 03:18 AM

ohh my English teacher was mean and weird at the same time and she was the assistant principal of the school,
during classes she used to fix and then paint her fingernails,
when she wrote stuff on the board, she wouldn't let you copy it normally, she would erase it after few seconds and say it's your problem if you write too slow :]]

we didn't have school uniforms but if she saw you in something "inapropriate", she'd give you a killer look and say: if you don't have a mirror at home, you can pour some water into the washtub and look into it :]]

got bass ?

:]
(#30 (permalink))
Old
Cookie_Crumps (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 09-07-2008, 11:20 PM

my English teacher will she is not very wierd but she is funny she takes her shoes of in the class