Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

School Talk about school topics: Homework, colleges, books, careers, lessons

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Silver_Wolf_Kitty (Offline)
Super Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 36 Votes / 3.83 Average
Default 02-10-2011, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_fan View Post
I so want to go to Juilliard! What, aiming to high? If not, Westwood.
Everyone is allowed to aim high

I'm currently aiming high by applying next fall to do graduate work at Fordham. I doubt I'll get it, the acceptance rates are like 6 out of 500, but you never know until you try!

Av & Sig Credit: Me
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#62 (permalink))
Old
naruto_fan (Offline)
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 12 Votes / 4.25 Average
Default 02-10-2011, 07:47 PM

^ Thanks~ But I need to beg my mom.. >.>

Henshin
MomoUraKinRyu
Climax Form
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
(#63 (permalink))
Old
Silent_Wolf (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Rating: 18 Votes / 4.56 Average
Default 02-19-2011, 09:43 AM

Art Institute! And loving every minute even though it's crazy as all-get-out. Drama Club, man!!! =D

Though I won't lie, some of the homework's really sucking the life out of me and I still don't have a job (but I hope to remedy this as I'm applying for a Residential Advisor position in my dorm and they get paid for it).

I haven't dolled in months though. DX

I stare at the girl in the mirror: T-shirt, torn up jeans, no beauty queen.
But the way that you see me, you get underneath me, and all my defenses just fall away, fall away.
I am beautiful with you, even in the darkest part of me. I am beautiful with you;
Make it feel the way it's supposed to be!

You're here with me: Just show me this and I'll believe I am beautiful with you!
Halestorm
(#64 (permalink))
Old
spirit_queen (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Rating: 4 Votes / 4.75 Average
Default 03-24-2011, 04:45 PM

This just in-
I have received $36,000 from the Columbus art school! (Columbus Colleg of Art and Design/CCAD)

There I will be majoring in animation and minoring in writing, and they even have a mythology class. ^^ I'm soooooo excited!

Too bad the fact that I have ot go to work is bringin me down from Cloud 9, here...

(#65 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 03-25-2011, 09:56 AM

Le sigh, I got wait-listed for Northwestern...and haven't heard Michigan's decision post-deferral or from Notre Dame at all :/

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#66 (permalink))
Old
eros (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-08-2011, 04:53 PM

I was wanting to go to the Art Institutes in Kansas City. Although I still got a few years till I go to college :P I'm hoping to be a video game designer type person.

(#67 (permalink))
Old
Catlover642 (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Leo
Rating: 11 Votes / 4.09 Average
Default 07-08-2011, 07:28 PM

Is it bad that I already know the top 3 places I want to go at 13 years old? No particular order.

1. Texas A&M University
2. Rice University
3. University of Pensylvania

I really want to work somewhere in the field of forensic science or crime scene investigation. I am considering working in the field of toxicology because I find it very interesting.

Last edited by Catlover642 : 07-09-2011 at 03:15 PM.
(#68 (permalink))
Old
ColorPencil (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Candybar

Zodiac Sign: Libra
Rating: 3 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-09-2011, 09:53 PM

Indiana University or UBC Vancouver or Ball State (:
I want to leave Indiana so bad but it might be the only option to go to college either (it's cheaper).

Joey Thunder is perrffff ♥
"I'm not angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessley." [endlessly, the cab]
(#69 (permalink))
Old
belladoggy (Offline)
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Rating: 2 Votes / 5.00 Average
Default 07-18-2011, 02:34 AM

Surprise! I got waitlisted by NU and UMich, rejected by ND; the former two had no room but said try transferring in a ciuple years. You know...you were good but not good enough (thso pleaths don't athsk why, thsimply thsay goodbye<--lolol 25thAPCSB Schwarzy, that was me)

So I'm going to the local community college...but with all the AP credits I got, I only have 3 semesters left to complete. I should be going for free, but since I applied at the last minute cause it was never in my plans to go here, I missed the distinguished scholar deadline, which sucks b/c my GPA was 4.36 and I got a 32 on the ACT...you need to get a 27 or something to qualify, but they had limited spaces :/

Av/Sig set: Lovie
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Deidra (Offline)
Shuni

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Rating: Not Rated
Default 07-18-2011, 08:16 PM

North Carolina Central University.
I'm going as part of a legacy. I've had uncles, aunts, and cousins to go there. I received a full scholarship and I am a NC Teaching Fellow. I can already tell my plate is going to be full.X_x

My first pick was Appalachian State University in Boone, NC. I absolutely adore riding the curvy roads in the mountains.

av credit: moonshinegrafix @LJ
**Formerly worldgirl**